Statue Nonces vs Rafa’s Nautical Mags

Tom

6 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Perez and Rondon both finished with more goals than Mitrovic this season. 

ARE YOU WATCHING, RAFA?

Great win to round off the season now we wait...

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Rondon waving, badge thumping, looked like a farewell salute from the away end. Ashley should be busting a gut to retain him and Rafa   

Did the Stotties stay on? 

There wasn’t a Fulham shirt in sight man. My little boy’s First proper away day experience. He loved the atmosphere more than having to stand all game. and missed the rondon goal because of the size of the lad in front of him. He’s still got a 100% win record and minimum three goals for every game he’s been to. I should have put some money on it. I have to keep telling him it isn’t always like this 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: This is the first match in about 3 year that I’ve not been able to get on tv or the streaming service. The cunts put it on a random channel I don’t pay for. Nailed on we go and win this 8-0 now. 

What I find surprising is that on this final day all the games were available here in California. Usually they are restricted to NBC Sports Network and NBC Sports Gold

Today they were spread over numerous TV channels, Newcastle was on the Olympic channel, one was on the Golf channel, and one was even on the Sci-Fi channel.

Certainly finished with a flourish didn't we, really felt that Mitro would score.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Schar cost less money and scored more goals than Will Grigg :lol: 

Any fucka can score goals in the premier league though, see if he can do it on a warm night in Fleetwood?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Any fucka can score goals in the premier league though, see if he can do it on a warm night in Fleetwood?

Whilst the dulcet strains of Captain Pugwash wash over the sun kissed sands

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Can't tell whether he's just started his lawn mower, is about to unleash a furious uppercut or is just a very enthusiastic hokey pokey'er.

• Haha 2