Sign in to follow this  
catmag

Let's make a deal.

If one of you will go in to work and do my nightshift for me tonight, I'll give you a chocolate chip cookie and a jam doughnut.

Can't say fairer than that. :doubleact:

If one of you will go in to work and do my nightshift for me tonight, I'll give you a chocolate chip cookie and a jam doughnut.

Can't say fairer than that.  :doubleact:

89439[/snapback]

Food on offer?

Geordie Fish will do it for you no problem... :o

I might come a bit late if this is no problem...

89446[/snapback]

A clincher for any woman surely?

89451[/snapback]

:doubleact:

The only stipulation being that you need to be in Gateshead in the next half an hour. It only involves carrying a pager and then being able to run fast to the hospital's Labour Ward if it goes off.

Can't say fairer than that.  :doubleact:

89439[/snapback]

Sounds like a :o promise to me

Can't say fairer than that.  :o

89439[/snapback]

Sounds like a :suicide: promise to me

89454[/snapback]

No doubt in your language, a chocolate chip cookie and a jam doughnut are actually references to some kind of deviant sexual behaviour! :doubleact:

I might come a bit late if this is no problem...

89446[/snapback]

A clincher for any woman surely?

89451[/snapback]

Catmag should spread the word under the nurses... :doubleact:

89439[/snapback]

89454[/snapback]

No doubt in your language, a chocolate chip cookie and a jam doughnut are actually references to some kind of deviant sexual behaviour! :doubleact:

89455[/snapback]

Like you wouldn`t know Madam Whiplash.. :jihad:

89439[/snapback]

89454[/snapback]

89455[/snapback]

Like you wouldn`t know Madam Whiplash.. :jihad:

89459[/snapback]

He loved it :blush:

Okay, you bunch of bastids, I'm off to work. Hope you all have a splendiferous evening :blink:

sorry catmag, but im not keen on doughnuts :doubleact: plus im working tomorrow morning and tomorrow night shift :o

Hope you have a good shift anyway.

Edited by Toonraider

Can't say fairer than that.  :suicide:

89439[/snapback]

Sounds like a :jihad: promise to me

89454[/snapback]

89455[/snapback]

You know me to well, what time do i start? :o

No sympathy cos i have to work too and im on with the sister from hell. I hope to god its busy or shel have us all on our knees scrubbing trolley wheels!

89469[/snapback]

Quite right too. We're always hearing about dirty hospitals. :doubleact:

No sympathy cos i have to work too and im on with the sister from hell. I hope to god its busy or shel have us all on our knees scrubbing trolley wheels!

89469[/snapback]

Unlucky! I'm on with a fab bunch, and it's peaceful at the moment so everything is nice and chilled. :doubleact:

89469[/snapback]

Unlucky! I'm on with a fab bunch, and it's peaceful at the moment so everything is nice and chilled. :doubleact:

89552[/snapback]

Cath you know you shouldn't have opened your mouth. It must have all turned to mayhem as you haven't been here for hours.

89469[/snapback]

Unlucky! I'm on with a fab bunch, and it's peaceful at the moment so everything is nice and chilled. :o

89552[/snapback]

Cath you know you shouldn't have opened your mouth. It must have all turned to mayhem as you haven't been here for hours.

89582[/snapback]

You weren't wrong. I need to go and eat my tea which I was just sitting down to at 11.30pm :doubleact: