Let's make a deal.

catmag

If one of you will go in to work and do my nightshift for me tonight, I'll give you a chocolate chip cookie and a jam doughnut.

Can't say fairer than that. :doubleact:

I might come a bit late if this is no problem...

89446[/snapback]

A clincher for any woman surely?

89451[/snapback]

:doubleact:

The only stipulation being that you need to be in Gateshead in the next half an hour. It only involves carrying a pager and then being able to run fast to the hospital's Labour Ward if it goes off.

If one of you will go in to work and do my nightshift for me tonight, I'll give you a chocolate chip cookie and a jam doughnut.

Can't say fairer than that.  :o

89439[/snapback]

Sounds like a :suicide: promise to me

89454[/snapback]

No doubt in your language, a chocolate chip cookie and a jam doughnut are actually references to some kind of deviant sexual behaviour! :doubleact:

89439[/snapback]

89454[/snapback]

No doubt in your language, a chocolate chip cookie and a jam doughnut are actually references to some kind of deviant sexual behaviour! :doubleact:

89455[/snapback]

Like you wouldn`t know Madam Whiplash.. :jihad:

89439[/snapback]

89454[/snapback]

89455[/snapback]

Like you wouldn`t know Madam Whiplash.. :jihad:

89459[/snapback]

He loved it :blush:

Okay, you bunch of bastids, I'm off to work. Hope you all have a splendiferous evening :blink:

Can't say fairer than that.  :suicide:

89439[/snapback]

Sounds like a :jihad: promise to me

89454[/snapback]

89455[/snapback]

You know me to well, what time do i start? :o

No sympathy cos i have to work too and im on with the sister from hell. I hope to god its busy or shel have us all on our knees scrubbing trolley wheels!

89469[/snapback]

Unlucky! I'm on with a fab bunch, and it's peaceful at the moment so everything is nice and chilled. :doubleact:

No sympathy cos i have to work too and im on with the sister from hell. I hope to god its busy or shel have us all on our knees scrubbing trolley wheels!

89469[/snapback]

Unlucky! I'm on with a fab bunch, and it's peaceful at the moment so everything is nice and chilled. :doubleact:

89552[/snapback]

Cath you know you shouldn't have opened your mouth. It must have all turned to mayhem as you haven't been here for hours.

89469[/snapback]

Unlucky! I'm on with a fab bunch, and it's peaceful at the moment so everything is nice and chilled. :o

89552[/snapback]

Cath you know you shouldn't have opened your mouth. It must have all turned to mayhem as you haven't been here for hours.

89582[/snapback]

You weren't wrong. I need to go and eat my tea which I was just sitting down to at 11.30pm :doubleact: