The second Test

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Second Ashes game starts tomorrow. I'm off work and feeling confident. If it was up to me I would drop Giles who contributed little in the first test, and bring in Collingwood. He's got a hot bat, he's a reasonable bowler and a much better fielder.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also off work for the first day...getthefuckin. Collingwood hit himself a good 181 last week that's put him in contention, great fielder as well.

Vaughan possibly out...blessing in disguise or too great a miss as captain?

Shame for Collingwood.

Not sure about the Vaughan news. He's a good captain but he's been out of sorts at the crease. Having said that he hit a good score for Yorkshire recently. Our first three batsmen could all do with a really good innings and I,d like to see Freddie get some runs on the board too.

If Australia win the Ashes will come back to Australia, again. Warney sitting on 589 test wickets could get close to 600 this test but i reckon he will take 6 for the test. McGrath, can he continue on his fine? Then there is Gillespie...

Giles ;)

If Australia win the Ashes will come back to Australia, again. Warney sitting on 589 test wickets could get close to 600 this test but i reckon he will take 6 for the test. McGrath, can he continue on his fine? Then there is Gillespie...

Giles  ;)

7310[/snapback]

Gillespie :second:

Harmy and Flintoff are up for this, they will rip through the aussies, and our top order have been hitting form for their counties this week, i'm really confident for this test B)

Giles  ;)

7310[/snapback]

Well, Giles may not be the best in the world. At least he isn’t a fat drug cheat notorious for sexually harassing the opposite sex though.

Giles  ;)

7310[/snapback]

Well, Giles may not be the best in the world. At least he isn’t a fat drug cheat notorious for sexually harassing the opposite sex though.

7325[/snapback]

Did he get your missus aswell? B)

McGrath out will drop us down a pegging but not to worry im still confident

Giles  ;)

7310[/snapback]

7325[/snapback]

Did he get your missus aswell? B)

McGrath out will drop us down a pegging but not to worry im still confident

7331[/snapback]

What with, an obscene phonecall? Not that I'm aware of, but apparently that's his pulling technique. Is that popular in Perth with the Sheilas too or is that a bit posh?

Great start but we have to build on it and take full advantage of Mcgrath's absence. Even though Warne got the wicket it was good to see the batsmen scoring off him and looking to compete with him rather than be in abject terror of him!

And as i'm off all 5 days of the test i'm hoping its a good one, even better i am off all 5 days of the next test as well!

Now this is entertainment, something happenign every ball and an amazing amount of runs being scored!!!

Ever since Pietersen arrived people have been waiting for these two to both go for it at the same time and see what happens.

Had a bit of luck as well which you need, lets hope one or both can go on and get a really big score.

oh shite

7465[/snapback]

Expect the Aussies to turn up on here like bad smells (if you've met Steve you'll know what I mean) if the batting collapse continues ;)