The second Test

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great days cricket.

Slightly disappointed with our final total, 450 should have been attainable. Bell and G.Jones in the last chance saloon now. Another failure with the bat in the second innings and I would be thinking about replacing them with Key and Reid.

I'd stick with them they just need one big score to get them going and stop the doubters. Flintoff today for example if he were out again for cheap people would start talking about him.

7566[/snapback]

But the difference is, he bowls and is one of the best bowlers we have.. Therefore he adds something else to the team.. Whereas the batsman who only bat are relied on to get runs.. If they don't get runs they're useless.

I'd stick with them they just need one big score to get them going and stop the doubters. Flintoff today for example if he were out again for cheap people would start talking about him.

7566[/snapback]

I'd have Bell over Key any day, Key isn't international class FACT. Bell needs a few tests under his belt and he'll come good he has potential to be the next Thorpe. As for Jones he has no excuse but we're only into the 2nd test, the 1dayers and 20/twenty are mickey mouse games if you like.

Australia 6-1, where's Wellsy? ;)

7760[/snapback]

Can we save the piss takes until we've forced the follow on please Alex instead of forecasting a collapse before 11 am on the second day. You pleb.

7760[/snapback]

Can we save the piss takes until we've forced the follow on please Alex instead of forecasting a collapse before 11 am on the second day. You pleb.

7772[/snapback]

Firstly, I gave a winky so I was like so obviously joking man. Secondly, you don't even like creeket.

7760[/snapback]

7772[/snapback]

Firstly, I gave a winky so I was like so obviously joking man. Secondly, you don't even like creeket.

7775[/snapback]

While being an excellent medium paced bowler, you are right I don't actually like cricket. But I do hate Australians. So I have an interest.

Nothing rash Alex, man. You'll jinx it.

Softly softly catchy monkey!

Australia 6-1, where's Wellsy? B)

7760[/snapback]

7772[/snapback]

7775[/snapback]

While being an excellent medium paced bowler, you are right I don't actually like cricket. But I do hate Australians. So I have an interest.

Nothing rash Alex, man. You'll jinx it.

Softly softly catchy monkey!

7776[/snapback]

Aye alreet ;)

Australia 6-1, where's Wellsy? :o

7760[/snapback]

I have had nightshift for the past 3 days and sleep during the day and then do it all again so i havent seen anything from this test so far.

But im watching now and the saviour of Kevin did well before getting out, which was unlucky but it happens.

Im eager to see Warneys ball from yesterdays play as by all accounts it was a beauty!

I think if England have a lead of anything around 200-250 we will get it, 300 though could get interesting.

Well i will be the first to say, well done England!

That last ball by Harmison was great, completely bamboozled Clarke and i cant believe Giles has 2 wickets.

Flintoff's innings was pretty courageous considering it seemed like he injured his shoulder but continued on and even bowled. Maybe it wasnt anything serious in the end but it was a great innings. Those 6's! Fark me.

To Old Trafford (i think) now.

Then again maybe Warne can screw England :o

Well this is interesting, Warne out hit wicket but Australia is 249-9 needining 33 to win. Only lost 1 wicket this session for about 70 runs.

32 runs to win, can we do something unbelievable here! Doubt it but would be a laugh :o

6 to win, this is amazingly intense.

5 to win now, if Australia win this i will get drunk tonight! It is what David Boon will want!

Edited by wellsy