The second Test

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well game over, England win by 2 runs.

Well played England but we shouldnt of been in that situation to get anywhere near that total! Our last 3 batters made more then 100 runs.... im rather gutted at the moment :o

Ah well lets move on to Manchester!

There won't be many test matches like that one again, and i couldn't cope if there was!!!

You have to give massive credit to Warne, Lee and Kasprovitz for their amazing efforts in nearly snatching a seemingly impossible win, and then to England for finally finishing it when the pressure was really on.

But 3 and a bit days of some of the most entertaining and competetive cricket you will ever see.

Fantastic Test Match, fantastic entertainment.

That was the real drama of sport this morning, as the crims edged ever closer to our total knowing one good ball could finish it. Too tense for my liking!

Well done to both teams, kept the series alive, looking forward to O.T on thursday. The momentum is with us now.

Sport just doesn't get any better than that test match.

I reckon if they ever brought it out on dvd, it'd be nearly as entertaining to watch it again as it was first time round.

Feckin' marvellous having a good England cricket side representing the nation.

It's simple really, the two best Test teams in the world are playing each other in a game that both sides take very seriously yet have respect for the other side. I wish England had wrapped it up earlier, but one of the reasons that Australia are the best team in the world is that they don't have piss poor tail enders.

Absolutely unbelievable stuff. I think England just about deserved it but the Aussie tailenders showed why they are such a tough team to beat. It was an absolutely fanstastic match and I would have said exactly the same thing if Australia had won. Congratulations to both teams for making it such a spectacle. Let's just hope that England can continue their good form into the next match.