Hitzfeld flyers

Scottish Mag

Don't they speak Romansche (sp?) in parts of Switzerland, i.e. a modern form of Latin?

90116[/snapback]

No, that's what Martin Jol gets up to after hours.

Don't they speak Romansche (sp?) in parts of Switzerland, i.e. a modern form of Latin?

90116[/snapback]

90127[/snapback]

With the laydeesh ;)

90116[/snapback]

90127[/snapback]

;)

Romansch is spoken in parts of Switzerland, but very small parts... about 50,000 people or so, I think. Probably not helped these days by the fact that it's got similarities to Italian (in particular) and French. Didn't stop them writing their 1989 Eurovision entry in the language though. :D

Anyway, I think we need to hit back with a campaign in favour of the Official Fan Choice. Anyone volunteer to stand outside Villa Park handing these out?

flyer7vp.gif

90149[/snapback]

I'm probably going to Villa like (Soopafan tbh), I'll do the deed ;)

According to our online poll, discussions on the forum and from e-mails sent in to us, many of you lot who visit the site want Hitzfeld to replace Souness yet no other form of media are or have picked up on this, citing names like Martin O'Neill or Sam Allardyce as the "fans favourite". This is clearly not true and while we understand those two and others, all have their support amongst the faithful, so does Ottmar Hitzfeld. Not just on here either, but across the Internet with Tyne-Talk, BBC Newcastle 606 forums, Toontastic, NUFC-Forum and of course Hitzfeldforthetoon.com as well as various other supporter related websites, all backing the German. Indeed, at St. James' Park during the Portsmouth game, Ottmar Hitzfeld banners and flyers could be seen, so this isn't a small band of supporters as one national reporter claims, but many as highlighted by those aforementioned websites.

Wooo, HTT gave us a mention ;)

Newcastle-Online.com will be breaking from our editorial policy to back the man pictured above - Ottmar Hitzfeld - to replace Graeme Souness as Newcastle United manager. Usually we are impartial on such matters and are loathe to take sides on these issues but we fear that a large percentage of your views expressed on this site, who would like Hitzfeld as manager, are being or will be ignored by the media in general and therefore the club. So we will basically campaign to promote his name on your and our behalf.

Editorial policy? What editorial policy?? I thought they had a bunch of independant writers who wrote based on their personal opinions... ;)

Or is this simply a 'pretty opening sentence' aimed at setting the scene? :D

MoN will join by the end of the week according to some kid on N-O, so the flyers are a waste of time ;)

Edited by alex

According to our online poll, discussions on the forum and from e-mails sent in to us, many of you lot who visit the site want Hitzfeld to replace Souness yet no other form of media are or have picked up on this, citing names like Martin O'Neill or Sam Allardyce as the "fans favourite". This is clearly not true and while we understand those two and others, all have their support amongst the faithful, so does Ottmar Hitzfeld. Not just on here either, but across the Internet with Tyne-Talk, BBC Newcastle 606 forums, Toontastic, NUFC-Forum and of course Hitzfeldforthetoon.com as well as various other supporter related websites, all backing the German. Indeed, at St. James' Park during the Portsmouth game, Ottmar Hitzfeld banners and flyers could be seen, so this isn't a small band of supporters as one national reporter claims, but many as highlighted by those aforementioned websites.

Wooo, HTT gave us a mention ;)

90179[/snapback]

After Tyne-Talk and 606 though :D Too perpetual tbh

Can we create a campaign on the same scale as this to get LeazesMag instated?

90341[/snapback]

It's a LM/HTL dream team I want. They both know their stuff but LM has the added advantage of being able to see into the future. Plus, I'm hoping they make me kit man :lol: