Transfer gossip 2019/20

Dr Gloom

3 hours ago, zerosum said:

just read colback is back training.  what length contract was he signed on?? 10 years or something?? 

Probably signed him up to a 15 year extension when he was mentioned as being a potential England player :) 

• Sad 1

4 weeks of the window left. 

No manager

No new players 

3 strikers sold

Diame, Kenedy, Perez, Joselu, Rondon (and likely Hayden & Longstaff) replaced by Colback, Aarons, Saivet, Gayle and Lazaar. 

Even by Ashley's standards this is kamikaze. I keep thinking that a takeover MUST be imminent. What other explanation is there? He knows how much the club loses through relegation, and if there's one thing Ashley cares about its money. He's got away with in twice. I'm not sure we will do it a 3rd time 

• Like 3

Aye, there has to be SOMETHING brewing. They’re incompetent but not that incompetent. Saying that, the vain hope that Redfearn can be a cheap, internal promotion and the “like a new signing” philosophy when it comes to loan players in consistent. They’ll look at Perez and Rondon leaving and Gayle and Murphy returning and think nowts the matter.

18 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

No manager

No new players 

3 strikers sold

Diame, Kenedy, Perez, Joselu, Rondon (and likely Hayden & Longstaff) replaced by Colback, Aarons, Saivet, Gayle and Lazaar. 

Even by Ashley's standards this is kamikaze. I keep thinking that a takeover MUST be imminent. What other explanation is there? He knows how much the club loses through relegation, and if there's one thing Ashley cares about its money. He's got away with in twice. I'm not sure we will do it a 3rd time 

It’s genuinely fascinating to see just how bad this is going to end up. At the moment we’re at stratospheric levels of incompetence, it’s really very impressive

21 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

No manager

No new players 

3 strikers sold

something to do innit 

At this stage I'd settle for Ashley selling every player he can get money for and just leaving us with Colback, Saivet and Joselu if it meant that he just took the money and fucked off.  Play the juniors until the next transfer window. 

Imagine that. Steve Bruce spending a bucket load of oil money on pukka pies and...Alex Bruce. :lol: 

“am a Geordie ya divvent understand”

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

No manager

No new players 

3 strikers sold

This is where I am. Having said that Steve Bruce is 10/3 :glare:

Mourinho was 20s last week but is now 5/1 in places....there's apparently a lot of money gone on him...

4 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, there has to be SOMETHING brewing. They’re incompetent but not that incompetent. Saying that, the vain hope that Redfearn can be a cheap, internal promotion and the “like a new signing” philosophy when it comes to loan players in consistent. They’ll look at Perez and Rondon leaving and Gayle and Murphy returning and think nowts the matter.

I've been saying this for months, there's no way anyone would run a football club like this if something wasn't happening behind the scenes. Nothing has happened yet.

The most staggering piece will be we’d have to pay compensation to get the flat nosed wanker :lol: this is Mike Ashley, a man who is fuming about a bit of paint at the training ground, but is supposedly okay with paying millions in compo for an absolutely fucking rancid manager. 

• Like 1

Bruce is a championship manager. A top manager would have his work cut out to keep us up, appointing Bruce would ensure relegation. It would be such an incompetent appointment on so many levels and so doomed to failure that I almost hope it’s true. However in reality its much too early for them to have a manager lined up, the season hasn’t kicked off yet.

• Haha 2