Transfer gossip 2019/20

Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Surprised they havent insisted on 5 years at that price 

Knowing the cleverness of Penfold et al they probably agree to three years, he will turn out to be shite in English football and leave for nothing in three years...

15 minutes ago, The Mighty Hog said:

What's the current requirements for a work permit? Because I wouldn't put it past our lot to fall at that final hurdle.

Well he'll definitely fail the automatic criteria since hes never played for Brazil, probably be passed through on appeal though.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

I don't think I would, going off his last few years hes absolutely past it at 30

Which should mean he does not fit the "model" or has that changed now that our world class manager is gone and Mrs Doubtfire is in his place?

2 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Which should mean he does not fit the "model" or has that changed now that our world class manager is gone and Mrs Doubtfire is in his place?

I guess it matters if hes cheap to buy and doesn't want much in wages, we do need a squad after all, we've hardly got one when it comes to attackers

The fact that Bruce is managing the team makes all transfers irrelevant. We could the best strikers in the world and we’d still play like a pub team and get relegated. 

1 hour ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Hoffenheim confirm Joelinton is leaving the club......

The club said yesterday he is in talks with a Premier League club and propabli left Hoffenheim.

4 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Penfold will get fucked on the exchange rate and he’ll cost £55 million.

Aye, he'll change his money at the airport.