Transfer gossip 2019/20

Dr Gloom

Its not that unusual for any club to work with a large agency multiple times, ROGON represent both Joelinton and Saint-Maximin, its not one bloke there are 70 odd people working at this company representing over 100 players.

Theres plenty to be getting our knickers in various twists over, this isn't one of those things.

33 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Not the same agency. The same AGENT. Small world 

No, Rogon is a big agency headed by Roger Wittmann one of the most prominent agents not just here in Germany but in Europe as well. They have loads of clients.

• Like 1

Still stinks. 40 mill is huge. It's the type of gamble that used to put clubs into  receivership. These deals stopped in the early/mid 2000s. Boro, Forest, Sheff Weds all basket cases because of them. 

• Like 1

Is Dubravka off? :lol: Taking his saves away, Perez and Rondon's goals and Rafa's organisation and throwing in a couple of unproven Jonny Foreigners born mid-nineties latest :lol: This has got finishing 20th all over it. And I for one will find it fucking hilarious. 

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The minute Rafa was gone, the story about Dubravka leaving started so it seems likely to me. Darlow back in nets will give me a constant dull thump of a headache. Wonder if he's learned how to shout for things yet.

Well at least Darlow has been practicing his punching in Morpeth at least.

• Haha 1