Transfer gossip 2019/20

Dr Gloom

He was a body at least. Gayle is surely being lined up for a move or he would have been involved in pre season. I don't buy him and Dubravka being left out for innocent reasons. We've seen it before 

At present, if Jeolinton gets a knock we have Muto leading the line and no strikers on the bench. And Muto was more a no.10 in Germany. 

The Championship clubs, for the most part, aren’t spending much money really. Forest and Brentford are going for it but the teams that would sign Gayle, aren’t going to shell out for him. It’s almost like we could have organised some kind of swap deal with West Brom that saw two successful loan signings made permanent...

Dutch press speaking about links with Jetro Willems (Eintracht Frankfurt).

He is a left back but recently he played as a Centre Midfielf.

Personally, I don't like him. Not sure he was better than Dummett. 

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

As much as I've slagged him off in the past, the standard that Dummett is at now is good enough for us.  If he's as good as Dummet (providing he's better at attacking) I'd be happy with that.

Agree with you. Willems is good in attack, but very poor in defence. 

2 hours ago, Diego21 said:

Dutch press speaking about links with Jetro Willems (Eintracht Frankfurt).

He is a left back but recently he played as a Centre Midfielf.

Personally, I don't like him. Not sure he was better than Dummett. 

Jetro Tull is better.

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

85 (Eighty Five) million for Harry Maguire, fuck me. If Leicester had any sense, they’d reinvest 15 million of it in Schar, get Vardy’s long term replacement sorted and then spend the rest on sweets.

That Joelinton kid will probably be for sale

He's a big brute of a CB, but is he much more than that? Never thought of him as an organiser, nor particularly good on the ball. £85m is mental.