Transfer gossip 2019/20

Dr Gloom

29 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Eh, he's class on the ball. He carries the ball over halfway better than all of their midfielders.

Agree to disagree, I don't rate him that highly as a ball carrying CB, but what the fuck do I know?

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

85 (Eighty Five) million for Harry Maguire, fuck me. If Leicester had any sense, they’d reinvest 15 million of it in Schar, get Vardy’s long term replacement sorted and then spend the rest on sweets.

I agree. Decent player but 85 is crazy money !! I believe they owe some of it to Hull but it still leaves lots for a new CB and maybe curry & lager.

Maguire is shite, the main reason Leicester signed Perez is because he took the piss out of slabhead a few times over the past couple of years. The foxes have played the situation perfectly. You've got to laugh at the state of Man Utd now :lol: Realisation they'll never have the success they did under red nose.

40 minutes ago, ArsenalFanButILikeNewcastl said:

heres a back 4 u could get for maguire money

Tierney - 25

Upamecano - 26

Konate - 25

Atal - 20

86 mill lol

That adds up to 96.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Elmohamady :lol:

Utter shite.

I can see that happening too as another fuck off by Ashley. Not getting Rondon as he was older than his template but he will go for this bell

22 minutes ago, zerosum said:

is Yedlin injured? 

and who who else is being sold? the squads getting a bit large for ashley’s usual limits 

Yes he is he hasn't played for us since April , physioroom has possible return date of the 11th of this month.

On 03/08/2019 at 15:25, ArsenalFanButILikeNewcastl said:

Upamecano - 26

Arsenal should be talking to you mate, they've just had a 60 million euro bid for this guy turned down. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Most clubs break the news via an elaborate twitter video.  We let some bloke take a pic on the stadium tour. :icon_lol:

The comments seem to suggest its Moussa Marega.  

doubtful as Mrs Doubtfire said we were done buying strikers.