Transfer gossip 2019/20

Dr Gloom

Hopefully a change of scenery and the motivation of something to prove will help him get towards something approaching his best form, should this be officially confirmed by the club. I would have said that given his past comments about not being able to wait to quit football, and his former stance on just seeing his contract out at spurs in the reserves, that it would be a bad call to take him; however given that he's chosen to move it would appear that his mindset has changed at least somewhat.

Just saying. I rate him and he’s still an England international isn’t he? Been a while since we had one, it seems.

Apparently he’s been giving the ball away all season 

:lol: They’re absolutely pathetic, he spent a year there on loan when he was still trying to break through ffs. I can’t remember anyone giving a fuck when Patrick Van Aanolt signed for them, and we were in the same division at the time not fucking two down. 

Hoping he breaks his leg ffs, and they still claim to be classy :lol: 

and of course his dad is a MLF according to them :lol: they are an absolutely pathetic bunch. If this takeover actually happens it’ll be interesting to see the absolute drivel they come out with. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: They’re absolutely pathetic, he spent a year there on loan when he was still trying to break through ffs. I can’t remember anyone giving a fuck when Patrick Van Aanolt signed for them, and we were in the same division at the time not fucking two down. 

Hoping he breaks his leg ffs, and they still claim to be classy :lol: 

and of course his dad is a MLF according to them :lol: they are an absolutely pathetic bunch. If this takeover actually happens it’ll be interesting to see the absolute drivel they come out with. 

They're already pre-harrassing the MP that had a pop at Ashley in parliament about it

• Haha 2

Very strange deal. He’ll be on big money, he was making noises a couple of years ago that he wasn’t well enough paid at Spurs on something like £80k. Plus he’s 29 - where’s the resale value there?

Obviously big Mike is off soon and has just said ‘fuck it’.

7 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Apparently he’s been giving the ball away all season 

That won’t be a problem. Your team has to have the ball in order for you to give it away....

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Get in. I love how everyone is a secret Mackem and they're all too ashamed to publicly admit it.

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Very strange deal. He’ll be on big money, he was making noises a couple of years ago that he wasn’t well enough paid at Spurs on something like £80k. Plus he’s 29 - where’s the resale value there?

He's been bang average for years and his attitude is very suspect.

Perfect fit for this club then.

:lol: :lol: at some of those mackems. To be fair a few are ridiculing them as well but probably the highlight from the one page I could handle reading was one of them stating that of course they're pissed off, Danny Rose was 'one of the highlights of the decade'........:spit:

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

It's still a relatively cheap deal to plug the gap up to the summer.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:15, PaddockLad said:

I think we'll get a left back on loan.

I think there's money for a striker, but it'll be a young player who they think they can flip. Thats why Bowen fits the club's bill but he doesn't fit the squad. We need a Rondon type. If he comes in and we don't get a centre forward I see trouble...

if we do get him, it'll have been our most interesting january window for quite a while. i certainly didn't expect danny rose to fancy it 

15 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Tree 
Shrubbery  Bush   Bush  Shrubbery 

Water feature     Fire Pit      Bush

Box Hedge.                
                                        Rockery. 

Gnome. 

Rose at left back

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

if we do get him, it'll have been our most interesting january window for quite a while. i certainly didn't expect danny rose to fancy it 

Word was Giroud was bound for Inter... funny how we appear to be back in for him & got Rose when not many thought we would ...almost as if theyre party to something the supporters aren't?....🤔

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Word was Giroud was bound for Inter... funny how we appear to be back in for him & got Rose when not many thought we would ...almost as if theyre party to something the supporters aren't?....🤔

don't do this to yourself man :lol:

• Haha 4