Transfer gossip 2019/20

Dr Gloom

22 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Why did we sign Atsu? There’s one question raised.

Because, if you remember, we'd just been relegated. He cost 6.2 million 3 seasons ago. Can I suggest you take these things into consideration before you commit to airing your inane bullshit into the public realm. 

Thanks. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You and all the other cunts who get hard ons over us being shit can get fucked tbh. 

I think it's more about getting hard ons over you being wrong. Not saying that's better, but no one on here is pleased we're shit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Rose is a bit low energy isn't he. Hopefully that's all it is for his sake primarily of course, and ours. Maybe it's just the way he was lying on the table but he looks like he's carrying a bit of timber. It could be a few weeks before he's close to his best condition.

Edited by Polarboy

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You and all the other cunts who get hard ons over us being shit can get fucked tbh. 

:icon_lol:

fucking tremendous.

is that a thinly veiled admission that you're fucking clueless, and that maybe those that aren't blind to the fucking obvious were rightfully concerned about it rather than relishing in it?

hey, don't worry though mate, might be your turn to get a hard on next. a couple of those loan signings might turn out to be the two players you reckoned was all that was needed to transform us in to a good team.

oh and joelinton and carroll might win a few more headers, which'll obviously be fantastic.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Rose is a bit low energy isn't he. Hopefully that's all it is for his sake primarily of course, and ours. Maybe it's just the way he was lying on the table but he looks like he's carrying a bit of timber. It could be a few weeks before he's close to his best condition.

Sounds like you are looking at his signing for us with rose tinted glasses 

9 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

:icon_lol:

fucking tremendous.

is that a thinly veiled admission that you're fucking clueless, and that maybe those that aren't blind to the fucking obvious were rightfully concerned about it rather than relishing in it?

hey, don't worry though mate, might be your turn to get a hard on next. a couple of those loan signings might turn out to be the two players you reckoned was all that was needed to transform us in to a good team.

oh and joelinton and carroll might win a few more headers, which'll obviously be fantastic.

:lol: Yes, I was talking about you too

4 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Sounds like you are looking at his signing for us with rose tinted glasses 

How long have you been waiting to use that one? One a side note, and this is question for anyone who cares to answer. Is it always so homoerotic on this board with all the talk of hard ons? :D

• Haha 1

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

The "told you so" brigade live for it man. Circle jerks all round. I hope we stuff Norwich on Saturday and ruin some weekends 

if we beat norwich on saturday....

would that mean ashley isn't a cunt?

bruce isn't a clueless never was?

joelinton's worth £40m?

andy carroll wasn't a joke signing to appease the profoundly stupid?

that our support isn't being abused and seen as anything other than a back drop to an advertising hoarding?

i just want the club back that i fell in love with as a 5 year old man, not the fucked up, souless monstrosity ashley's turned it in to.

does that make me and others like me bad people?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Knight Ryder earning his corn this week like

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

The Knight using his pseudonym but NUFC CCTV at Longbenton caught this strange character loitering around the bushes with a camera and a notepad......

Adobe_20190802_123059.jpg

• Haha 5