Transfer gossip 2019/20

Dr Gloom

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'm not convinced on Bowen fwiw. Watched all of his goals this season and none were owt flash. Lovenkrands, Gayle, Nolan etc banged them in in the Championship too 

When did you become head of recruitment?

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Because if Joelinton succeeds it vindicates the owner's decision to overrule a world class manager in the transfer window and the chain of events that lead to his departure. It's not that difficult.

He's gone. Let it go 

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

I think he was exposed a fair while ago now... 

And yet if he makes an astute, successful record signing that he seemingly somehow scouted and recruited against the wishes of Rafa Benitez, would that embolden him and his sympathisers do you think or make them look fucking ridiculous?

Shaking your head at Ashley for signing the useless cunt for 40m, while also having sympathy for Joelinton and hoping he starts to score a few, is where I’m at 

On 30/01/2020 at 17:01, PaddockLad said:

Because, if you remember, we'd just been relegated. He cost 6.2 million 3 seasons ago. Can I suggest you take these things into consideration before you commit to airing your inane bullshit into the public realm. 

Thanks. 

We paid £6.2m because we’d just been relegated,you say.Ffs you’re making less sense than normal.Meths going down well dippy?

:lol: 

Anyway, Ighalo is going to Man United because that's where we are these days. Pardew is bringing in a load of Englishmen like he's Souness taking Steve Harkness to Benfica and Jarrod Bowen has already told everyone he doesn't want to go to West Ham but is going for a bumper pay packet anyway. The world is on it's arse.

26 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Sky sports transfer deadline day, breaking news, clock ticking, window closing, exclusive sky sources information bollocks is cringe-worthy.

They can tell me its been riveting, enthralling and exciting as many times as they like, it's all bollocks unfortunately

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Bruce doesn't want Bowen because he doesn't think he's as good as Miggy/ASM :lol: No concept of squad depth, competition for places, injury management, squad rotation. Total dinosaur.

And wasn't he his main target earlier in the window? Does our head coach have any real say? The title (and actions) suggest not.

So not only have we been unable to find a striker who might have been capable of bettering our current strike force (one goal between them) but we weren’t able to shift the likes of Colback and Saviet from the wage bill either. Top work Charnaz.