Transfer gossip 2019/20

Dr Gloom

Fans are saying they don’t rate him and he’s no better than McTominay. I think that’s bollocks tbh, I can’t remember McTominay doing a single noteworthy thing against anyone. When we beat Man City Pep singled the “central midfielders” out as the reason we won. Hasn’t he already said he wants to stay though? Means nowt if Ashley agrees a fee like...

They're the worst bunch of know-nowts around. They assume because he's called Longstaff and not Longstafio that he's a plodder. Most of them haven't seen him play even once. I'd hate us to pick up this kind of supporter when we're stinking rich

• Like 1

£25m they’re saying. What a kick in the knackers it would be to cash in on the most exciting homegrown player the club has produced in a decade

They've splashed out for Daniel James off the back of one good season in the Championship, I think their plan is to mop up all the highly-rated youngsters and turf out the older, influential players who are kicking up a fuss so it wouldn't surprise me at all that they've literally went through a list of the Premier League clubs and identified their young prospects as targets. They've also been linked with McNeill, Wan-Bissaka and Fraser so it seems like that's their plan. I can't see him leaving tbh, considering Ole loves McTominay (lol) and Woodward will want a big name to replace Pogba.

Its sound the buying of St Maximin, a winger from Nice. He is very good player, with good dribble and know score goals... The problem, for me, is very individualist. Maybe could say is like the first Zaha. But for sure I like this man to play in the right. 25 millions € say the rumour

19 hours ago, Howay said:

Should we just lock this thread now, or are we all going to pretend there’s a chance we’ll sign any decent players? :lol: 

There is an open window. We always can sign the Next Emmanuel Riviere. 

• Haha 2

Honestly, who cares? Unless something fundamental changes with the owner, all transfers are meaningless. Anybody good is passing through briefly and the club’s only ambition is to survive in 17th place in the PL.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Diego21 said:

There is an open window. We always can sign the Next Emmanuel Riviere. 

We’ll probably sign the current Emmanuel Riviere.

Bring back Kinnear, see if he can make it third time lucky. His first move in the transfer market: see if he can tempt Charles Insomnia out of retirement 

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Bring back Kinnear, see if he can make it third time lucky. His first move in the transfer market: see if he can tempt Charles Insomnia out of retirement 

There is a guy called Shane Ferguson that could be a decent player, I think. :D

• Haha 2