Jump to content
Dr Gloom

Transfer gossip 2019/20

Recommended Posts

The wrong man at the wrong time playing the wrong sport.

Couldn't really fault his attitude, just his ability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spanish press says 2 millions € more or less the transfer of Joselu. 

 

I think is 2 millions € more or less more than his real value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Read a stat that said he had a 9% conversion rate :lol: From my interpretations, I think that means all his goals were pure luck.

 

 

That goal against Liverpool was ridiculously lucky !

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, I'm sure a 22 year old kid with seven league goals last season coming into a team in chaos will be the perfect man to pin our entire season on.

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joelinton has been left out of today’s squad for a friendly as he has s said to meet representatives of Mike Ashley’s Newcuntle to discuss a transfer according to the press down here. Hoffenheim are holding out for more than 40m Euro. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

Joelinton has been left out of today’s squad for a friendly as he has s said to meet representatives of Mike Ashley’s Newcuntle to discuss a transfer according to the press down here. Hoffenheim are holding out for more than 40m Euro. 

Do you have a view on him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NJS said:

Do you have a view on him? 

He isn’t bad and a good grafter, skilful as well.

 The thing is that he had just one good season here so far. He was excellent in some games but had really poor ones as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if they sign this lad, he’ll get injured within a month and we’ll have no replacement. They have no idea the incredible job Rafa and his team did on injury prevention.

 

Now it’ll be back to the bad old days of injuries without the squad to cope. Looking on the bright side, it’ll be good for the U23 development players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can see this Joelinton thing coming off. They've been withholding big money from Rafa, on the whole, and Nickson was pushing for him as far back as January. It'll be a "look at what Rafa could have had to spend" narrative. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Even if they sign this lad, he’ll get injured within a month and we’ll have no replacement. They have no idea the incredible job Rafa and his team did on injury prevention.

 

If it’s true (no wait, come back) that Bruce Wants Charlie Austin, I still say he might come in. We’ve been linked with him for years so someone, somewhere likes him. He’s better than Joselu at least...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joelinton is effectively the Perez money reinvested. Sounds good to "smash our transfer record" but we are no worse off for it. I'd take Austin as back up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Joelinton is effectively the Perez money reinvested. Sounds good to "smash our transfer record" but we are no worse off for it. I'd take Austin as back up 

 

I don't think I would, going off his last few years hes absolutely past it at 30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to reports here the transfer is likely to get confirmed tomorrow. Joelinton already said goodbye to his teammates. 53m Euro transfer fee. Only outstanding issue is the the length of the contract with Joelinton wanting three years and the club wanting four...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the current requirements for a work permit? Because I wouldn't put it past our lot to fall at that final hurdle.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

According to reports here the transfer is likely to get confirmed tomorrow. Joelinton already said goodbye to his teammates. 53m Euro transfer fee. Only outstanding issue is the the length of the contract with Joelinton wanting three years and the club wanting four...

 

You could buy almost 3 Rondons for that :cuppa:

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×