Rafa Gone

Kid Dynamite

44 minutes ago, Howay said:

Aye, they’ll be full of the ‘Rafas decision caught us unaware’ type of nonsense. 

Sad but utterly predictable news, I didn’t think Rafa would be staying short of a takeover. It could go through and Rafa could come back but Ashley will more than likely fuck that up as well.

It’s actions (or in this case non action) like this that make me seriously doubt Ashley’s intelligence, if he kept Rafa and gave him the perfectly acceptable terms he was likely asking for we’d comfortably survive relegation. In comparison any manager we bring in would have to spend two or even three times whatever Rafa wanted to have this team surviving, as the players we have will regress to their actual ability. No doubt this coming third relegation will be the fans fault? 

They wouldn't even realise that actually makes them look even more stupid.  They'll think they're deflecting blame on him,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

So how is this going to affect the squad?

Rondon, Diame and Kenedy already gone. 

Perez and Hayden both actively pushing for an exit

Dubravka, Schar, Lascelles, Lejeuene, Almiron, Shelvey, Richie etc. all good enough to play for clubs higher up the league.

And the transfer window shuts in less than 6 weeks

If there's any truth in the supposed interest from Man Utd in Longstaff, I can see him being keen to fuck off too.  As always it won't be as bad as some fear because it's basically impossible for everyone to go at once.  But you'll probably see some of the players we rate looking a lot lower quality now.

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm asking if we should boycott the ground for the entirety of Ashley's reign or if it depends on his choice of manager. 

I'm gutted btw, nor looking forward to next season at all now. And I won't renew next year. 

Only a total boycott will do. Ashley will hold on to the club for as long as he it is successful by his own standards. As long as he gets away with his terrible decisions every now and then and achieves to let protests fade out the club will remain what it is. Not a football club but a gigantic advertising tool for Sports Direct. 

Charnley is probably putting the cones out now, ready for pre season a week on Thursday. Seriously though I'd like to say "Thanks Rafa you tried your best over the last 3 years but after being lied to & undermined you've had enough. Good luck for the future & thankyou once again. Oh & one other thing FUCK YOU ASHLEY

1 hour ago, Alex said:

It’s sad to say but the apathy is such that I’m not even that arsed 

This is pretty much where I am.  I'm mostly behind Rafa for making the right decision.

I'm also making a commitment right now to not watch another Newcastle match till the Fat Cunt is gone.  That's not remotely the same as not going to matches but it'll be tough to do and is my own little fuck you.  

Will genuinely dance a jig the day the cunt dies. :dance:

• Like 1

Just now, adios said:

This is pretty much where I am.  I'm mostly behind Rafa for making the right decision.

I'm also making a commitment right now to not watch another Newcastle match till the Fat Cunt is gone.  That's not remotely the same as not going to matches but it'll be tough to do and is my own little fuck you.  

Will genuinely dance a jig the day the cunt dies. :dance:

I'll actually be gutted if his death is quick and painless. I hope they do a Sunderland from here 

47 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

So how is this going to affect the squad?

Rondon, Diame and Kenedy already gone. 

Perez and Hayden both actively pushing for an exit

Dubravka, Schar, Lascelles, Lejeuene, Almiron, Shelvey, Richie etc. all good enough to play for clubs higher up the league.

And the transfer window shuts in less than 6 weeks

When you put it like that. 

:suicide:

Isaac Hayden...

Thank you for everything over the last 3 years, you brought me to the club and had the faith in me to develop me as a player and person. It won’t be forgotten. All the best for the future!

"The club can never go anywhere under Mike Ashley - I promise you that".

Kevin Keegan

Hayden, Perez... I think both will be leave without Rafa for sure. 

And our defense, perfectly balance in the end of the season, will be more easy to drible without Rafa.

Is a Bad Day today. 

34 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Charnley is speaking to...Anthony Hudson. I don’t know either.

i knew they'd be scraping the barrel but his CV is, well :lol:

2008–2010 Real Maryland Monarchs
2011 Newport County
2011–2014 Bahrain U23
2013–2014 Bahrain
2014–2017 New Zealand U23
2014–2017 New Zealand
2017–2019 Colorado Rapids
  • Jaysus... 1

Just got back home from Roma and this is what I see turning the WiFi on in the house. Fuck you Michael Ashley, fuck you very much. Can't wait for the inevitable excuses why the club couldn't get sold and a 'we need to rally behind the club' from Moncur or someone like Shola when Terry Fuckwit is managing the team on a six year contract. Football genius strikes again. 

• Like 1