Rafa Gone

Kid Dynamite

Early reports seem to point at them wanting a head coach that makes do with whatever the scouting team can find. Naturally the criteria is young and potential to flog them on, not what the team actually needs. 

Just now, The Mighty Hog said:

Early reports seem to point at them wanting a head coach that makes do with whatever the scouting team can find. Naturally the criteria is young and potential to flog them on, not what the team actually needs. 

Well it worked well before with Wise doing the recruiting 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Well it worked well before with Wise doing the recruiting 

Was a fucking disaster by the end of Carr's reign too. Cabella and Thauvin wanting to be anywhere else but here. Mbemba not looking like he could cut it in English football, Yanga-Mbiwa was peddled sharpish too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It only really works if you have a manager worth their salt so of course, we’re looking at Steve Bruce and David Moyes :lol: 

:lol: Exactly, if only we had a manager that could have players performing above and beyond their ability which would mean any offer for them was inflated.....

What a complete and utter fucking shambles. Going back to the ‘model’ that brought us two relegations, it makes it even worse that they don’t even fully commit to it as well. 

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

Yes, but leaving this football club aside for a moment, how was Rome?

:lol:

Never mind that shit, here's the real big news about Rafa.....

.....he was invited to have a chat with the true Geordie! :faint:

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

This is Newcastle United, son. It won’t happen 

2 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I am still holding onto the hope that one of the girls from Monkey Fist‘s wet dreams turns up at my doorstep. It could happen.

It. Could. Happen.   (Please don't take away my last glimmer of hope) 

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Well at this stage we don't know anything for an actual fact. SSN running with the China offer....the money being talked about is ridiculous if reports are true.

SSN are bought and fuckin paid for 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Oh great. My (ex) mate who I sit next to has just called to say he's not renewing. My renew lwas in February and his is now. He promised me no matter what hsppened he would renew. The massive cunt.  :lol:

Could the day get any worse? yes it can: CT just bought his seat next to you for the new season.

3 minutes ago, RisingDamp said:

Well whoever did that to my comment just because they don't agree with me wants to get a fucking life! I signed up to have some sensible conversations about the team Ive supported since I was 8 and the current situation at the club and some lowlife does that! Wankers

When’s your ninth birthday?

• Haha 1

At least this is also confirmation of what we all knew that the fakeover is fake news because there is no way any buyer wouldn't have contacted Rafa on the quiet to ensure he is still with the club.

Just watch the fat cunt tie Monk or the King up to a six year contract.

Hope he chokes on his own vomit.

12 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Is it not ok to shoot the messenger these days? :cuppa:

Cant see him going to China. West Ham Maybe.

Bought and paid for suggests something else though.