Rafa Gone

Kid Dynamite

13 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Thought we'd have heard from Rafa by now like

Non disclosure agreement on place until at the very least until his contract is officially up I’d have thought 

Some of the names being linked are genuinely interesting i.e. the likes of Vieira, Arteta etc and I'm sure they are interested at the moment. How interested they'll be after realising the shit they'll have to put up with is a different story. All I hope is that we give it to someone who, at least, has the chance to succeed rather than someone who has been proven to fail.

of all the names I’ve heard that are realistic,  vieira is the only one that’s jumps out at me. It’s going to take a strong character to step into rafa’s boots and steady the ship after this shit show .. can’t imagine him taking any shit and I’d think would command some respect because of achievements etc.

It hardly matters who's in charge as long as Ashley's here. Whoever it is they'll have to be an unpopular (with the fans) yes man. That way they take the abuse for Ashley & wont ask questions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zerosum said:

of all the names I’ve heard that are realistic,  vieira is the only one that’s jumps out at me. It’s going to take a strong character to step into rafa’s boots and steady the ship after this shit show .. can’t imagine him taking any shit and I’d think would command some respect because of achievements etc.

I’m sure the same was said by some about Souness before we appointed him.

I’m getting some cash on relegation this season. The buffoons in the board room don’t realise how poor the squad is. Any new manager would have their work cut out, but they’ll appoint someone shit who will be starved of cash and influence. The fucking clowns.

1 hour ago, zerosum said:

of all the names I’ve heard that are realistic, vieira is the only one that’s jumps out at me. It’s going to take a strong character to step into rafa’s boots and steady the ship after this shit show .. can’t imagine him taking any shit and I’d think would command some respect because of achievements etc.

Fuck. That.

• Like 1

Does anyone truly give one flying fuck which sock puppet they appoint as ‘manager’?

Rafa was a one off under this regime and whoever we get in will be a yes man, whether it’s as obvious as pardew made it or a tad more subtle, who cares?

Also if the report about wanting a ‘head coach’ rather than a manager is true it looks like we’ll have two of the fuckers that we’ll have to endure as no doubt fcb will appoint a suitable director of bullshit.

More layers to hide behind.

Great times.

• Like 1