Rafa Gone

Kid Dynamite

14 minutes ago, strawb said:

Is Dyche a rumour up there? It is in Manchester, rather cheese grater my cock off

Dont worry Burnley would want £10 million compensation for him 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, strawb said:

Is Dyche a rumour up there? It is in Manchester, rather cheese grater my cock off

And some people complained about Rafas football :lol: 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 00:01, ewerk said:

Uhhh... what's with the avatar?

Great servant of the club, loaned out, discarded, and has one of the greatest trophies in his hand. 

Milner is an absolute legend.

I propose and second, that I should be put forward as a potential applicant for the Newcastle job.

With a massive effort I'm sure I can be like a puppet on a string to Mr. Ashley's liking.

With great effort I could be a believable teller of terminologicalinexactitudes the Ashley way.

And, I'm sure I could fuck things up, piss people off, and generally make a cock-up of most everything relating to the Club's growth.

At 86 and wilting, I am the perfect person, and I will work for nowt as long as there are perks like a 24-7 female carer who will see I always have plenty of Sherbet Lemons.

Put it to a vote.

Just now, trooper said:

Like quite a few here I'm skeptical about a takeover happening. But surely the value of the club has gone down now with the departure of Rafa.

I’d have thought the value of the club would’ve gone down due to;

1) Multiple relegations since 2007 takeover

2) Asset stripping of non-football club property. 

3) Decrease in advertising revenue

4) Decrease in merchandising revenue 

5) Lack of investment in training facilities

6) Being owned by a cunt. 

But I’d be wrong- bought for £135 million in 2007, wants £350+ million in 2019. 

I can understand the reluctance to boycott games - if I still lived in the NE I'd probably be in the Renton camp but I haven't seen any suggestions of what I'd say was more feasible - boycotting the cunt's shops. 

I know parents will face pressure from kids for the latest strip which is tough but adults rushing to psy £65 for a strip need to have a good look at themselves - especially in the current context. 

4 minutes ago, NJS said:

I can understand the reluctance to boycott games - if I still lived in the NE I'd probably be in the Renton camp but I haven't seen any suggestions of what I'd say was more feasible - boycotting the cunt's shops. 

I know parents will face pressure from kids for the latest strip which is tough but adults rushing to psy £65 for a strip need to have a good look at themselves - especially in the current context. 

What it needs is people like Shearer, Wrighty, Keegan the local & national media  to say "Dont go in the ground" . Once one or all of them say that then I'd imagine things would snowball. It's been said loads of times but I honestly believe he would hate boycotts. Also it needs to be more than just one game. 

17 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’d have thought the value of the club would’ve gone down due to;

1) Multiple relegations since 2007 takeover

2) Asset stripping of non-football club property. 

3) Decrease in advertising revenue

4) Decrease in merchandising revenue 

5) Lack of investment in training facilities

6) Being owned by a cunt. 

But I’d be wrong- bought for £135 million in 2007, wants £350+ million in 2019. 

Aye your right, the reason he wants so much is because he wants the "neverending loan" back that the club has hanging over it. The asset stripping of the team has been done right before our eyes.