Rafa Gone

Kid Dynamite

16 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

A good way to know who to never associate with is to check whatever memey bellends are going to that.

12 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

I almost bit through my tongue reading that fucking horror story of an “article”. 

:lol:

Never heard of the cunt.

3 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

To those that questioned my smokescreen comments here you go

Ashley with it wasnt my fault it was them. He's a complete shithouse.

6 weeks until the kick off against Arsenal 

No manager

No new players

No takeover

But never mind Ashley still owns the club 

#StayawayfromSJP 

Edited by trooper

5 hours ago, trooper said:

6 weeks until the kick off against Arsenal 

No manager

No new players

No takeover

But never mind Ashley still owns the club 

#StayawayfromSJP 

It's a horrible state of affairs but we could see it coming months ago.

1 minute ago, Anorthernsoul said:

It's a horrible state of affairs but we could see it coming months ago.

There is absolutely no reason to set foot in SJP the home of anti football

10 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

To those that questioned my smokescreen comments here you go

Hard to argue with that tbf. How depressing that man is.

Newcastle supporters holding a public meeting in the Labour Club tomorrow night (Monday 1st July) 

The Magpie Group posted on their Twitter account: "The Magpie Group are holding a Public Meeting at the Newcastle Labour Club on Monday 1 July at 7pm to discuss how we can achieve regime change within Newcastle United.

"If you want to have your say, get yourself along."

Edited by trooper

Don't think boycotts will work in the end, I'd be amazed if enough people are mobilised to do anything. It's been death by a thousand cuts, just a slow sink into the mire - people are more likely to just accept it that way.

I'm just not gonna bother worrying about it anymore, it's Ashley's club now - the parts of it I used to recognise and love are basically gone.

9 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Don't think boycotts will work in the end, I'd be amazed if enough people are mobilised to do anything. It's been death by a thousand cuts, just a slow sink into the mire - people are more likely to just accept it that way.

I'm just not gonna bother worrying about it anymore, it's Ashley's club now - the parts of it I used to recognise and love are basically gone.

But that's what he wants Ray divide & conquer. This is about sticking together to make a stand & finally no matter what he says about potential (fake)  buyers. Not going to games & not supporting his shops basically showing him the contempt we have for him that he has for our club & fans

10 minutes ago, trooper said:

But that's what he wants Ray divide & conquer. This is about sticking together to make a stand & finally no matter what he says about potential (fake)  buyers. Not going to games & not supporting his shops basically showing him the contempt we have for him that he has for our club & fans

Truth be told, I've boycotted SD for years anyway. And I can stop going to the few games each season I go to.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Truth be told, I've boycotted SD for years anyway. And I can stop going to the few games each season I go to.

I know its awful but  the club has to become toxic to him like a poison chalice. He needs to be ignored when he asks for protests to be called off, it wont be easy it wont be quick. But with a sustained & United front I'm sure the NUFC brand would become toxic enough for him to WANT to sell. 

6 hours ago, trooper said:

let's hope he betters keegan's 'i don't want to share my oxygen with these people'

something along the lines of 'i hope the fat cunt forgets to duck next time he jumps out of his helicopter' would he nice.

in all honesty anything short of a rousing call to arms which even manages to spark a sign of life in  the huge percentage of zombie sheep which infest SJP these days would be a major disappointment.

my gut feeling is the spaniard will deliver, not so the undead.