Rafa Gone

Kid Dynamite

59 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

this exactly. I never bought into the lovefest. He was there for £6m reasons per season.

I liked him plenty and thought he was absolutely the best manager we could possibly expect as long as Ashley was owner. But given the offer on the table from Ashley v the China offfer it would be interesting to see how hard he tried to reach a compromise. Don’t blame him in many ways but  the simultaneous timings of the Caulkin piece & the confirmation of the deal (and that he’s trebled his money) suggests he’s pulled a bit a fast one and he knows it...

So what if he does? Ex real madrid manager could either piss around with no funds in a relegation dog fight for the 3rd year running or say enough is enough and go treble his wages at a club with ambitions and a new challenge? No brainer really...

23 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I liked him plenty and thought he was absolutely the best manager we could possibly expect as long as Ashley was owner. But given the offer on the table from Ashley v the China offfer it would be interesting to see how hard he tried to reach a compromise. Don’t blame him in many ways but  the simultaneous timings of the Caulkin piece & the confirmation of the deal (and that he’s trebled his money) suggests he’s pulled a bit a fast one and he knows it...

Have a word mate.

14 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Makes a right mug of those who thought the sun shone out his ringpiece if he does end up eating his very expensive noodles.

Stay and get fucked around by Ashley for another year on the same terms and maybe finish 11th vs. leave honourably at the end of your contract and take up a new job on triple the salary. 

Very difficult decision. :rolleyes: I'd have done the same and so would you, you self-righteous gobshite. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Stay and get fucked around by Ashley for another year on the same terms and maybe finish 11th vs. leave honourably at the end of your contract and take up a new job on triple the salary. 

Very difficult decision. :rolleyes: I'd have done the same and so would you, you self-righteous gobshite. 

I feel your pain.

The horrible ugly little sex pest has got a fair bit of history for having a go at Rafa. 

Interesting thing to attack Benitez for btw, especially considering the sniveling little pleb long since sold his soul to Qatar, the mighty atom that dared to dream :lol::lol:

“On this day (December 18) in 2022 the World Cup Final will be played in the country that dared to dream. As an Englishman, nothing will give me more pride if my team is in that final. How good would that be? The country I was born in, playing for the greatest sporting prize of all, in the country I now live in and have grown to love.

There are so many mis-understandings about Qatar and this part of the world. I find that most ‘experts’ on this State are those that shout the loudest and have never been here. They are on most subjects aren’t they?

Crime? There isn’t any. In the five years I’ve lived here I’ve never once locked a car - or my house. Everybody has a bed. Unemployment is unheard of. Despite the best efforts of some of its neighbours to adversely affect it, the economy is buoyant. At this time of year the weather is gorgeous. And the golf is great!

‘Ah, but what about the workers?’, I hear you scream. ‘What about workers rights?’. Fair point. I’m not going to pretend that things are perfect on that front, but I can tell you that a lot has changed in that respect. Progress has sometimes been slow, but progress has been made. Sustainable change can’t happen overnight. If things are to change forever then progress has to be ‘managed’ and change has to be permanent. That’s what’s happening.

‘Ah, but they bought it’.... How many times have I heard that? One enquiry after another has cleared Qatar of any wrong doing. What has been exposed are the back stories to 2006 and 2010, but there’s never too much of a fuss made about those awards. Why not? The anger about Qatar is based on England’s failed 2018 bid, jealously and dare I say it, racism at times.”

:lol: What a pathetic urchin of a man, “oh what about the slavery I hear you scream” what a punchable cunt. He follows that doozy of making light of human rights abuse up with a magic line about how the enquiries have cleared the bid of wrong doing. He goes on to say he thinks it’s going to be the best world cup ever, and no one from any other country besides England has reservations about it being in Qatar. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: What a pathetic urchin of a man, “oh what about the slavery I hear you scream” what a punchable cunt. He follows that doozy of making light of human rights abuse up with a magic line about how the enquiries have cleared the bid of wrong doing. He goes on to say he thinks it’s going to be the best world cup ever, and no one from any other country besides England has reservations about it being in Qatar. 

I bet he has immigrant servants that he pays a pittance to shovel his shit. Young female servants that are very afraid of his ape hands.

Edited by Kitman
  • Haha 1

Have been to DaLian, it's ok. Unsure about the Hong Kong of the North label but its been a few years, I guess.

Having lived in China before I can say confidently that i would not now choose to live in China. But I guess £12m a year might swing it.

• Like 1

The attempts to keep Rafa were obviously half-hearted with not even attempting to listen to his demands and not even attempting to negotiate with him but using their tried tactics of juztalking to the counterpart.

That the club isn’t interested in keeping Rafa and didn’t share is philosophy has always been clear since Charlatanley tried to explain to the press that state of the art training facilities are superfluous.

As well as for Rafa signing a new contract so soon after his old one running out: ”planning“ :lol::lol::lol: 

...if only the club knew how to do it.

Edited by Isegrim

Living in China sounds about as much fun as living in Russia but I wouldn’t rule it out for £12m a year either.

Old hairy hands is desperate for chomps, the irrelevant Neanderthal, don’t give him the satisfaction of a bite.

25 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Living in China sounds about as much fun as living in Russia but I wouldn’t rule it out for £12m a year either.

Old hairy hands is desperate for chomps, the irrelevant Neanderthal, don’t give him the satisfaction of a bite.

I'd be over there myself for £12m, beats painting voids in Gateshead haha