Rafa Gone

Kid Dynamite

I'm just disappointed we don't have Everton at home until the second half of the season. Imagine Bruce's blood pressure going through the roof as Rafa gets serenaded by the fans for a solid 90 minutes.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Are we glad it (probably) ends any lingering hope he'll turn up back at SJP if this takeover ever rears it's ugly head? 

Would anyone have really wanted him back? 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Alex said:

Surely nobody would entertain taking him back while we still have Bruce managing us

TBF Bruce has pretty much matched his World Class predecessor - with the disability of having BUJ thrust upon him. 

9 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

TBF Bruce has pretty much matched his World Class predecessor - with the disability of having BUJ thrust upon him. 

You are the worst wum in existence 

Surely they're just being unnecessarily proud by being upset about his appointment. Considering their poor performances and where they ended up on the table, given their spend on players, they can't be too unhappy about the departure of Ancelotti.

If Rafa was a bad manager for Liverpool they wouldn't have disliked him as intensely as they do, so that's testament to his pedigree. There's so many things in his favour and he loves a project and to identify with and relate to the fans. I don't have a problem with Everton personally so I hope he does well there.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

He wouldn't be signing him for us though, would he. Think his targets at Everton will be somewhat different to here. Still, lazy rubbish story.

38 minutes ago, OTF said:

He wouldn't be signing him for us though, would he. Think his targets at Everton will be somewhat different to here. Still, lazy rubbish story.

More chance of him trying to poach Miggy tbh.

• Like 1

Rafas taken our head of sports science over to Everton so Bruce doesn't do sports science or Tactics. I guess he was sick of looking at the state of our training ground as well.