Ashley Out

mewis

Firstly I should say I'm a Wolves fan. But even as an outsider looking in the way Mike Ashley has dealt with you and your club is a disgrace. Every week there is over 50k + fans bringing cash to the club that goes directly to him and his brand Sports Direct. Probably not my place to say, as I have never had really love for your club in the past, but I feel there is real solidarity with all football fans for you now. Ashley is a clown and is only in it for him a does not care at all for you, your club or your team. No disrespect as we (wolves) have been rubbish for such a long time, but the main reason you were promoted and are still in the premier league is Rafa. For Ashley to disrespect him by not even contacting him prior to the press release is unbelievable.

Ashley Out!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, mewis said:

Firstly I should say I'm a Wolves fan. But even as an outsider looking in the way Mike Ashley has dealt with you and your club is a disgrace. Every week there is over 50k + fans bringing cash to the club that goes directly to him and his brand Sports Direct. Probably not my place to say, as I have never had really love for your club in the past, but I feel there is real solidarity with all football fans for you now. Ashley is a clown and is only in it for him a does not care at all for you, your club or your team. No disrespect as we (wolves) have been rubbish for such a long time, but the main reason you were promoted and are still in the premier league is Rafa. For Ashley to disrespect him by not even contacting him prior to the press release is unbelievable.

Ashley Out!

If this was a Sunderland forum and you'd offered them the same sympathy you'd have saliva all over your cock at this point. :cuppa:

• Haha 3

Wolves net spend over the last three seasons: £91m

Newcastle net spend over the last three seasons: £1m

I think that gives a fair indication of why Rafa has decided not to bother and how a club like Wolves (no disrespect intended) can finish six places higher up the league than us.

• Like 3

Thank you, also thanks for admitting you had little time for us, we don’t need people patronizing us and pretending we are a club widely loved by other sets of supporters. Admittedly I don’t like your club, but that’s football and this isn’t a football issue as you’ve hinted at. 

I’ve said this before somewhere but the people who support and defend Mike Ashley can’t call themselves real fans of football. I exclude only the mackems, but they are a fan base that supports men grooming children so the less said about them the better. The moment a pundit defends him I lose every ounce of respect I had for them, regardless of what they have done in the game. This is all because men like Ashley are a threat to the game we love, or now in the case of many Newcastle fans loved. He has no desire, and no interest in allowing the club to rise anywhere above 17th, in fact given the choice he’d rather avoid the actual football piece all together if it was possible. 

Football was a sport I absolutely loved, but to be frank my interest in the game has decreased to apathy. I barely even cheer Newcastle goals anymore, and if I’m not able to watch the match I’m not desperate to check the score on my phone, in fact there have been times I’ve forgotten we were even playing. It should be a warning to other fan bases, but many continually defend Ashley past the point of simply taking the piss. I’ve seen it even stated Rafa has spent £200m so should be happy, completely disregarding all of the talent that walked out the door to fund that amount, also disregarding the rigid rules for who he could and couldn’t bring in as replacements which severely hindered any chance to adequately replace those departing players, let alone improve on them. To see reporters like Luke Edwards support Mike Ashley, and then play it off like ‘we have to be fair to both sides’ just to drive controversy and clicks in a moment like this sums up the position the game finds itself in. 

We’ll one day get rid of this parasite, hopefully sooner rather than later, but with the money in the game there will be plenty out there like him that see opportunity to bleed these clubs revenue streams while asset stripping at the same time. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Howay said:

Thank you, also thanks for admitting you had little time for us, we don’t need people patronizing us and pretending we are a club widely loved by other sets of supporters. Admittedly I don’t like your club, but that’s football and this isn’t a football issue as you’ve hinted at. 

I’ve said this before somewhere but the people who support and defend Mike Ashley can’t call themselves real fans of football. I exclude only the mackems, but they are a fan base that supports men grooming children so the less said about them the better. The moment a pundit defends him I lose every ounce of respect I had for them, regardless of what they have done in the game. This is all because men like Ashley are a threat to the game we love, or now in the case of many Newcastle fans loved. He has no desire, and no interest in allowing the club to rise anywhere above 17th, in fact given the choice he’d rather avoid the actual football piece all together if it was possible. 

Football was a sport I absolutely loved, but to be frank my interest in the game has decreased to apathy. I barely even cheer Newcastle goals anymore, and if I’m not able to watch the match I’m not desperate to check the score on my phone, in fact there have been times I’ve forgotten we were even playing. It should be a warning to other fan bases, but many continually defend Ashley past the point of simply taking the piss. I’ve seen it even stated Rafa has spent £200m so should be happy, completely disregarding all of the talent that walked out the door to fund that amount, also disregarding the rigid rules for who he could and couldn’t bring in as replacements which severely hindered any chance to adequately replace those departing players, let alone improve on them. To see reporters like Luke Edwards support Mike Ashley, and then play it off like ‘we have to be fair to both sides’ just to drive controversy and clicks in a moment like this sums up the position the game finds itself in. 

We’ll one day get rid of this parasite, hopefully sooner rather than later, but with the money in the game there will be plenty out there like him that see opportunity to bleed these clubs revenue streams while asset stripping at the same time. 

Well said mate 

• Like 1