Perez

RisingDamp

Normally, I'd not be bothered about losing Perez, especially considering he's not going to have Rondon next to him but history has shown that he won't be replaced. 12 goals is nothing to sniff at in the Premier League these days and when you add Rondon's 11, there's about half our goals gone immediately. Great planning as ever.

• Like 3

Tbh until Ashley leaves I’m not arsed about who he sells. We’re never going to build a side under the bloke, and to be honest if Ashley doesn’t sell the club I’m fine with us going down and staying as a Championship side so stupid moves like this will speed that up. 

As AH points out taking 23 goals out of a side that barely scores isn’t exactly smart planning, so I fully expect this to be true. We’ll be selling our best youth prospect in fucking donkeys years once the first bid hits, the Almiron as soon as we can as well, we’ll then have to hear a completely confused Ashley and co searching for what possibly caused the third relegation under his ownership. 

Edited by Howay

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Normally, I'd not be bothered about losing Perez, especially considering he's not going to have Rondon next to him but history has shown that he won't be replaced. 12 goals is nothing to sniff at in the Premier League these days and when you add Rondon's 11, there's about half our goals gone immediately. Great planning as ever.

Could be heading into a new season with no manager and joselu and gayle up front haha

3 minutes ago, zerosum said:

meh i’ve lost interest .. hope mike sells 

I'll be honest it's the most uninterested I've been in my 28 Yr of watching! I'll be gutted if Longstaff goes mind! To think we called for shepherd's head god rest his soul

If Ings is worth £20 what's Perez worth?  He was one of our best players in the second half of the season.

If iit had been the Perez we knew before that I would have snapped their hand off! 

I’ve never been a massive fan. Good instinctive finisher but no composure when give time. Saying that though he would be an automatic starter for us which says more about the state of our side.

But to have your top two scorers leave and no manager or technical director in place to recruit replacements is complete incompetence. We need something to happen quickly or we’re fucked.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I’ve never been a massive fan. Good instinctive finisher but no composure when give time. Saying that though he would be an automatic starter for us which says more about the state of our side.

But to have your top two scorers leave and no manager or technical director in place to recruit replacements is complete incompetence. We need something to happen quickly or we’re fucked.

Couldn't agree with you more mate

25 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Nothing will happen quickly with this lot in charge. Last minute manager, last minute loanees, complete surprise at relegation.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Did anyone check to see if Ashley’s helicopter went on to Leicester?

He’ll be making a quick stop in London to pick out of contract Carroll up, you can almost see the summer interns video project for the signing announcement on the clubs social media accounts now. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Northern Echo saying £20 million. In this inflated market that's fuck all.

Probably let them make yearly payments over the next 10 year for it too.