Perez

RisingDamp

Just now, Howay said:

Probably let them make yearly payments over the next 10 year for it too. 

Aye, that's the other thing with this lot  the "pay in installments" shite they go in for. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I’ve never been a massive fan. Good instinctive finisher but no composure when give time. Saying that though he would be an automatic starter for us which says more about the state of our side.

But to have your top two scorers leave and no manager or technical director in place to recruit replacements is complete incompetence. We need something to happen quickly or we’re fucked.

Let’s just sell all our players and see if we can wing it 

And no manager. So is this going to be the week when Mike Ashley can rightly say he is getting the hang of this football lark?

So where now? What about the next few years? How can we as a club take advantage of this solid foundation and become a regular top four challenger?

:CT:

• Haha 2

I thought Joselu was close to signing for Alaves or someone like that?

We will literally have Gayle and Gayle on the books up front. Every other club will know we are desperate and double the price of their striker for sale

Leicester ffs. 

Thing is, for all the talk of boycotting the ground, unless im mistaken that single sale is worth more to FCB than all the STs combined. He doesnt care. Fucking gutted with myself for renewing in February like. Money down the drain. 

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I thought Joselu was close to signing for Alaves or someone like that?

We will literally have Gayle and Gayle on the books up front. Every other club will know we are desperate and double the price of their striker for sale

Which striker worth having would come to us in our present state? 

1 minute ago, RisingDamp said:

Well my topic spiralled qick! £30m WOW

That’s what we’ve come to expect from the 2014 Pride of Trinity Mirror Group award winner. 

• Haha 2

Who have we got in midfield and up front now? Diame is out, long staff potentially to follow. Hayden and shelvey both want out. Joselu our only recognised striker