Thomas               Roberts                    Almiron

Sorensen

4 hours ago, LooneyToony said:

Dubravka

Yedlin              Lascelles          Schar            Ritchie

Sangare            Longstaff

Thomas               Roberts                    Almiron

Sorensen

:lol: To make this even more bare bones I’m pretty sure Roberts was released at the end of his contract recently. 

He can go for me like for that money. The first time in years he strings anything resembling a bit of form together and he was making noises about leaving. Even before Rafa left. I'd be surprised if he continues knocking them in like he was back half of the season too

Edit: I seem to have forgotten that his replacement will be someone like Will Grigg 

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

I wouldn’t be against cashing in on Perez if he was being replaced by a better player but there’s no way that £30m would be reinvested. And if you spend less than £10m on a forward these days, expect another Joselu 

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

He can go for me like for that money. The first time in years he strings anything resembling a bit of form together and he was making noises about leaving. Even before Rafa left. I'd be surprised if he continues knocking them in like he was back half of the season too

Edit: I seem to have forgotten that his replacement will be someone like Will Grigg 

If Rafa was still here I'd be over the knot with £30mil. I'm more pissed off that we are selling players before we have a manager and when we are supposedly in the middle of selling the club

9 hours ago, LooneyToony said:

Dubravka

Yedlin              Lascelles          Schar            Ritchie

Sangare            Longstaff

Thomas               Charnley               Almiron

Sorensen

13 hours ago, Sir Les said:

If the club has been sold as reported (subject to 2 months worth of fuckin paperwork) then surely he can't be sold?

Agree with this. If they're really and genuinely selling the club, you would think deals like this would have to be signed off by the buyers at this stage, or indeed simply not happening at all. Ashley can clearly do whatever he wants while it remains his club of course, but if I was BZG all this transfer activity would have raised my eyebrows.

Not a good sign IMO.

I think Perez may have been itching for a move for a while now. The whole fingers in his ears thing when he scored was a dig at the fans. He didn't seem to think he was appreciated here.

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I think Perez may have been itching for a move for a while now. The whole fingers in his ears thing when he scored was a dig at the fans. He didn't seem to think he was appreciated here.

he wasn't really. i don't think the majority would be that arsed if we felt in any way confident that he will be adequately replaced. 

47 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

he wasn't really. i don't think the majority would be that arsed if we felt in any way confident that he will be adequately replaced. 

Aye he'll be replaced by a cheap inferior model & cunt face will pocket the difference

22 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I thought Joselu was close to signing for Alaves or someone like that?

We will literally have Gayle and Gayle on the books up front. Every other club will know we are desperate and double the price of their striker for sale

Yes. Spanish press says Joselu will be in Alaves for starting preseason on 8th of July.

11 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Agree with this. If they're really and genuinely selling the club, you would think deals like this would have to be signed off by the buyers at this stage, or indeed simply not happening at all. Ashley can clearly do whatever he wants while it remains his club of course, but if I was BZG all this transfer activity would have raised my eyebrows.

Not a good sign IMO.

Clutching at straws, but if Leicester met his release clause the club may legally have to allow Perez to leave, takeover or not

10 hours ago, ewerk said:

First time he did it was a message for the fans. I think even he told that. Because he was in a bad moment ... But later, I think is more like question of 'luck'. 

I wonder if Rafa  gave Perez the heads up & told him to get out as soon as possible.  Genuine question when Leicester activated the clause could Perez have rejected it ?