Rafa's gone to my city club

zidinho

Hey mates,

This is a message from China, my city club just announced Rafa Benitez joined the club as head coach.

Can someone tell me more about him during Newcastle?  It is very exciting moment, we all very happy to have him.

:lol::lol: Aye. 

Speaking of idiots I see the Chronicle is running a bunch of stories of “everything you need to know about Rafa’s new club” :lol: They surely must know no one fucking cares right?

• Haha 1

The Knight Ryder is well in with Micky Wong at the Golden Dragon takeaway, man. 

It’ll be award-winning ITK, and he’ll get a free chicken fried rice with chips and curry sauce for every article he prints. 

• Haha 2

"....and then ah says, 'two Wongs don't make a White' and everyone was in stitches! Lol. After that ah ordered me usual chicken curry fried rice with chips. Wongy's sound though, loves the craic when we all pile in after a sesh for some scran. If you look at his beaming smile you might miss the tears welling up with happiness but when you're the Trinity mirror regional sports writer of the year you miss fuck all. Up here for thinking, doon there for dancing! Laters."

Lee-Ryder.jpg

• Haha 11

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

“ Divvent be shy with the prawn crackers, neither Micky lad!” 

:lol:

"Micky, wor kid! Order iz a taxi, man! Just tell them ah'll be ootside the chinkees having a tab if they ask."

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, zidinho said:

Hey mates,

This is a message from China, my city club just announced Rafa Benitez joined the club as head coach.

Can someone tell me more about him during Newcastle?  It is very exciting moment, we all very happy to have him.

We all wanted him to stay, which should tell you enough. Unfortunately our club is run by morons so it wasn't possible. Truthfully I don't know what the circumstances of your league are, Rafa has always been good at going up against teams that are perceived to be 'better' and getting results out of them - if Dalian are a Chinese footballing superpower then I'm not so certain he's a good fit for you, but frankly it's really hard to say given the highly variable standard of your league.

He was well loved and engaged with our city and fanbase. He's extremely competent.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

We all wanted him to stay, which should tell you enough. Unfortunately our club is run by morons so it wasn't possible. Truthfully I don't know what the circumstances of your league are, Rafa has always been good at going up against teams that are perceived to be 'better' and getting results out of them - if Dalian are a Chinese footballing superpower then I'm not so certain he's a good fit for you, but frankly it's really hard to say given the highly variable standard of your league.

He was well loved and engaged with our city and fanbase. He's extremely competent.

Somehow this manages to be the funniest post in this thread. 

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Tbh I was wavering back and forth between trying to be helpful and also being really bitter about it :D

I think it was just the completely serious reply in comparison to what had gone before. 

Well I didn't think the poor lad should only get a series of posts that he can't make any sense out of :lol:

Not that he'll ever return to read any of it.

On 02/07/2019 at 18:35, zidinho said:

Hey mates,

If you're an insomniac....

This is the cure. 

Edited by Ugly Mackems

Needs to get together with Gene for a chat about how different and interesting they are compared to everyone else 

• Haha 1