Sports Direct FC vs Willy Cheat Again?

OTF

In a match described world wide by pundits as happening in China, the north east giants Newcastle United take on the West Midlands behemoths Wolverhampton Wanderers. It's a battle for the ultimate victory, over 90 or thereabouts confirmed minutes of regulation football.

The whole of Nanjing either will or won't be on the edge of their seats in anticipation for what many supporters could be calling the biggest football match to be happening at that precise moment in time in Nanjing China. Old scores will be settled at the Olympic Sports Centre, scores like 1-1 and 1-2 come to mind. Early team news suggests that it will be some arrangement of 11 vs another arrangement of 11 in this key football match as both teams lock horns in determining who will be the winner, if indeed there is one.

This is being shown live on Sky and on several of the major football showing networks around the world, including the one that I have, so I will be watching this at the prime time of 8PM local time in Sydney, Australia. I'm prepared to be dazzled.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

No doubt the entire team will have been given a huge boost by Bruce's appointment. I'm expecting a Robson style 8-0 rout of the orange bastards.

In a similar vein, I'm expecting us to re-sign Paul Robinson.

4 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

I am stronger than Lazaar

FITE!

After some terrible defending we conceded a second, I can't tell and don't really care whether it was a good finish or just Karl Darlow standing in the wrong spot.

And we've just conceded another with some even worse defending. Jota tackled a dallying Hayden in the middle of our box and slotted it home.

i'm not surprised the players aren't trying - no one will want to pick up an injury and risk their chances of getting a move away from the sinking ship

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

A taste of things to come. :lol: 

Buoyed by the announcement of their new manager they're eager to impress.

:lol::lol: This lot are poised to really kick it up a level once our new manager comes in with all of his fresh, and exciting coaching methods. 

Nowt like adding 2-3 players who the previous manager decided were not up to the below PL level of the majority of the rest of the squad back into the fold. That’s really going to see us kick on.

Morgan Gibbs-White scored against us, I assume the House of Lords took a break so he could come over and slot one past our shambles with a name like that. 

Edited by Howay

0-4 at the end, we were largely terrible, second best, second rate.

Before the match Tim Sherwood was trying to make a point that Rafa couldn't get the best out of his players because he didn't think they were any good, and therefore Bruce will be able to get more out of some of our players. Newsflash Tim, the players aren't any good.

22 minutes ago, OTF said:

Before the match Tim Sherwood was trying to make a point that Rafa couldn't get the best out of his players because he didn't think they were any good, and therefore Bruce will be able to get more out of some of our players.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Haha 1