Documentary - Racism on the football terraces

TheRealFFS

Hi Toon fans,

I'm currently working on a documentary series for ITV, looking specifically at racism within football fans. Part of the programme will be looking at how far we've come since the 70s/80s/90s, and how much worse it was back then compared to the modern day.

I'd be really keen to hear from any BAME fans that may have attended throughout the 70s/80s/90s despite potential racism from other fans (either home or away). We're really keen to hear any stories, anecdotes or experiences that people may have.

Please feel free to either post, or get in touch via PM or email. Thanks!

ap@uffproductions.tv

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Black fans going to our games in the 80s/early 90s were as rare as rocking horse shit so good luck with finding them. :good:

Was going to say that :)

Could mention Wiz and Pal but I don't think they were victims of anything, ever :)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, NJS said:

Was going to say that :)

Could mention Wiz and Pal but I don't think they were victims of anything, ever :)

:)

remember them being victims of customs on a trip back from amsterdam!

black gary from manchester was no push over either, fast as fuck, wouldve put m9ney on him hitting tyson first!

;)

Once at an Arsenal game in London I was wearing my Toronto Maple Leaf jersey so they said that Canada is America's 51'st state among other things.  Then the group in my section all pulled out their tallywackers and started chanting Moose-Fucker Moose-Fucker! :mad:

• Jaysus... 1