Joelinton

wykikitoon

8 minutes ago, t00nraider2 said:

Been on the magic mushrooms again?

Aye, and in a rather lucid moment the mushroom spoke to me and hauntingly whispered.....'That t00nraider2's a right fucking bull's clem, isn't he?' 

It was a very profound experience.

giphy (8).gif

• Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Joelinton is an absolute donkey tbf

Only Mike Ashley, football genius, could spend £40m on an inferior Joselu. Also, imagine how much better that side would be with Rondon instead 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Alex said:

Only Mike Ashley, football genius, could spend £40m on an inferior Joselu. Also, imagine how much better that side would be with Rondon instead 

When Mike finally gets the hang of this football lark we'll really take off. 

:CT:

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Noelie said:

Not really, can't see him good enough to be giving rides to bairns at Whitley Bay sands.

Keep your fantasies to yourself 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

i'm genuinely struggling now to think of a worse signing in the 50+ years i've watched this shit show.

the fact that his fee supposedly doubled our previous record outlay, (i know) although not the lads fault, only compounds it.

i remember us back in the 80s paying a then club record for billy whitehurst, who was shite, but who inexplicably hit a bit of purple patch and knocked in about 7 goals in 10 games or so before being utter shite again!

i've seen absolutely nowt to think joelinton can replicate the feat of billy the fridge.

• Like 1

He's on a par with Joselu and Riviere. You'd be disappointed if we spent £6mil on him.

He plays a few neat touches occasionally but if he's played through on goal he falls to pieces. His backwards header from 3 yds out was particularly awful today. 

That chance he had today 😂 his first touch was shite, his second touch was shite, the finish was completely lacking any conviction then the (albeit difficult) half chance with the header was nowhere near. The service is poor but his first touch is fucking dreadful 

it all defies any kind of logic or reason.

there's absolutely fuck all to suggest from his previous clubs that an outlay of a fraction of £40m (i know) was warranted. 

no compettition for his signature.

who the fuck scouted him? was it nickson? has he been sacked?

seriously, what would be his sell on value as it stands?

we would've been infinitely better off going for lewis grabban, and i'm not even slightly taking the piss.

• Like 2