Joelinton

wykikitoon

57 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I know it’s beating a dead horse but can we find some quotes from Bruce about Joelinton and compare and contrast?

"Who? Joe... Linton? Never 'eard of him. I'm playing that lanky Brazilian twat, fucking useless he is. Hired his own team of coaches an' all! Says I'm not 'developing him enough'. Where's he got to develop to like? He's working under Steve Bruce, a titan of he modern game ffs! Ah've got 1000 games coming up as a manager y'kna."

"...you gonna eat that?"

• Haha 5

37 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

"Who? Joe... Linton? Never 'eard of him. I'm playing that lanky Brazilian twat, fucking useless he is. Hired his own team of coaches an' all! Says I'm not 'developing him enough'. Where's he got to develop to like? He's working under Steve Bruce, a titan of he modern game ffs! Ah've got 1000 games coming up as a manager y'kna."

"...you gonna eat that?"

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: It is mental mind, he’s such a presence in central midfield you can see many opposition players just want no part of it. He’s been integral to this turnaround, and honestly we can’t heap enough praise on the bloke. From the position of being a laughing stock, he put his head down and just worked hard and now with this change in position it’s all clicking into place. If he can improve his range of passing, and start to improve his composure in the opposition area (not just shooting btw at times his head does seem to go in the area) he will be a complete midfielder. 

It’s just mad to be at the point where I wouldn’t bring in a Bissouma type, as I genuinely don’t think it improves on Joelinton :lol:. As I note above the manner of his hard working turnaround means it’s impossible not to be fucking buzzing for the bloke, the new ownership puts us in this weird new territory where we can just sit back and enjoy the growth in the player without fearing a “Joelinton is linked with a move to … this summer”. 

I can honestly see him getting a Brazil cap soon :lol: :lol: they play Fred regularly and he’s honestly not fit to lace Joelintons boots. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: It is mental mind, he’s such a presence in central midfield you can see many opposition players just want no part of it. He’s been integral to this turnaround, and honestly we can’t heap enough praise on the bloke. From the position of being a laughing stock, he put his head down and just worked hard and now with this change in position it’s all clicking into place. If he can improve his range of passing, and start to improve his composure in the opposition area (not just shooting btw at times his head does seem to go in the area) he will be a complete midfielder. 

It’s just mad to be at the point where I wouldn’t bring in a Bissouma type, as I genuinely don’t think it improves on Joelinton :lol:. As I note above the manner of his hard working turnaround means it’s impossible not to be fucking buzzing for the bloke, the new ownership puts us in this weird new territory where we can just sit back and enjoy the growth in the player without fearing a “Joelinton is linked with a move to … this summer”. 

I can honestly see him getting a Brazil cap soon :lol: :lol: they play Fred regularly and he’s honestly not fit to lace Joelintons boots. 

We said the same coming out the ground yesterday,  if he's not in the next Brazillian squad it'll be down to Bruno slagging him off behind his back to the coach out of jealousy  :D

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

in fairness to essembee he was hardly alone in slating joelinton.

in fact, I think there was only the fish and me who steadfastly refused to join in.

I’m being completely fair to essembee. We all slated Big Joe while he played up front and rightly so - he was awful. The difference is we can all see how he has been transformed to a beast of a central midfielder. Essembee insists he’s still useless and last week demanded to see some stats which proved him wrong. Im happy to oblige on that score. 

Big Brilliant Joe 7