it's fucking hilarious winding her up:

Me: "I bet you can't end a convo without having to have the last word?"
Her: "Yes I can"
Me: "Just proved you can't"
Her: "No I didn't"

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Craig said:

What did?

You claiming you are definitely in the "agree to disagree and walk away" camp.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Like your dream weekend in Phuket, someone's got you pegged.

Not to statistically disect your joke but you've created a chance for a lady boy related laugh by introducing Phuket, but then you revealed that you've actually completely blown the joke because your intended target all along was a double entendre word play on the word pegged in which a strap on would be penetrating the anus of our very own Rayvin, but alas why would a lady boy require a strap on!? This is fun isn't it!

13 minutes ago, OTF said:

Not to statistically disect your joke but you've created a chance for a lady boy related laugh by introducing Phuket, but then you revealed that you've actually completely blown the joke because your intended target all along was a double entendre word play on the word pegged in which a strap on would be penetrating the anus of our very own Rayvin, but alas why would a lady boy require a strap on!? This is fun isn't it!

I chose Phuket because your boy Rayvin is an anime fan and from that I took a preference for ladies from the far east, Thailand is a renowned destination for sex-holidays, not just ladyboys.

In short, there's nowt wrong with my joke, so stfu.

23 minutes ago, OTF said:

just an average friday night at chezgiven's

post-champagne enema 

lucky twat

Edited by Dr Gloom

I am impressed by the detailed knowledge of my proclivities Dave :lol: 

Mind you, a bit wide of the mark on anime, at least these days. I only doomscroll at this point in my life.

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

You claiming you are definitely in the "agree to disagree and walk away" camp.

Well of course I am. You're welcome to your opinion, it's your reality, Dave. Unlike you, I'm not telling you you're wrong, I'm just saying I disagree you. There's a distinct difference.

10 minutes ago, Craig said:

Well of course I am. You're welcome to your opinion, it's your reality, Dave. Unlike you, I'm not telling you you're wrong, I'm just saying I disagree you. There's a distinct difference.

:lol:

You just wouldn't let it lie

Pretty sure Rayvin is on record as saying that no flesh penis is either big or hard enough for him when it comes to pegging, which is why let Dave get away with Thailand as the location for his rod-based humour. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Pretty sure Rayvin is on record as saying that no flesh penis is either big or hard enough for him when it comes to pegging, which is why let Dave get away with Thailand as the location for his rod-based humour. 

I mean I only said that to avoid hurting your feelings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

7 hours ago, Craig said:

it's fucking hilarious winding her up:

Me: "I bet you can't end a convo without having to have the last word?"
Her: "Yes I can"
Me: "Just proved you can't"
Her: "No I didn't"

I have a thirteen year old girl. Same same over here. I was a complete shit though as a kid though so I can't be too critical. :lol: