Joelinton

wykikitoon

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/03/2022 at 18:13, Diego21 said:

I've been very busy lately and I spend very little time at home, but I haven't forgotten you.

I am the same. I have been in Lombok for a month. Always watching bro

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 24/04/2022 at 20:09, Monkeys Fist said:

Takes time to buy a wife, aye. :lol:

My lass  bought me :lol:

Well no she didn't but she happened to own a house and land in Lombok. The house needed a bit of renovating though.

My life moving forward involves spending the warmer months in Sydney and the colder months in Lombok and Gili. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Alex said:

Ken on a deadly cocktail of Bintang and 2Live Crew

Bintangs are hard to find on Lombok. You need to be in the know otherwise consider going there a spiritual experience :lol:

When I first went there 7 years ago I asked my lasses cousin to go by bintang.

He came back with these cans of non alcoholic bintang cans  which I demanded he take back and get a refund :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“ OH MY GOD, SHE’S GOT A COCK! JEESUS!”

No she drenches  the sheets everytime I go Iin for her.  Yes I am good Fisty. :lol:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Does anyone know where he heard it first?

well deserved. And reflects the toontastic poll.

he was my man of the match yesterday, narrowly shading Wilson and Bruno. The work he gets through and the way he gets about the pitch is even more impressive in the flesh.  I don’t remember him looking anywhere near this athletic and mobile when he was played up front and out wide under Bruce. He seemed lumbering and lethargic. What a transformation. I’m absolutely delighted for him for proving us all so wrong. 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 2

What a great example he's set to other players too. He was the butt of so many jokes from the fans, but he's played his way back into our good books and is now the fans' player of the year? There's no reason why other players can't at least get us back on their side if they only put in the hard yards.