Joelinton

wykikitoon

Couldn't agree more. I think Krafth is also one that should not be overlooked for praise as well. He's been truly immense from the moment Trippier got injured. Who'd have thought we'd be saying that about him not 6 months ago?

I thought Longstaff had a really good game yesterday too. The 'dink' in the run up to Bruno's goal was sublime.

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, Craig said:

Couldn't agree more. I think Krafth is also one that should not be overlooked for praise as well. He's been truly immense from the moment Trippier got injured. Who'd have thought we'd be saying that about him not 6 months ago?

I thought Longstaff had a really good game yesterday too. The 'dink' in the run up to Bruno's goal was sublime.

Aye that was great composure by him.  

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye that was great composure by him.  

Fucking hell Wykiki, any more humble pie passes between your gnashers and your calorie intake will be challenging that of 'vat of lamb bhuna, please!' :lol:

• Haha 3

Just now, Craig said:

Fucking hell Wykiki, any more humble pie passes between your gnashers and your calorie intake will be challenging that of 'vat of lamb bhuna, please!' :lol:

:lol:

I call it how I see it.  He played well, ASM played well.  Get them consistent and then I am happy. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Passes the eye test in a compilation video.   :nufc:

Looks better than many fancied players in that compilation to be fair because he shows his physicality and determination to win/keep the ball. I know if I saw that video for a player we were rumoured to be interested in I'd be super keen. I'd then go on to say that it goes to show why you need to do proper scouting, except I can't because Joelinton is superb.

5 hours ago, Isegrim said:

The new Nacho Gonzales then.

Luque. Pretty sure that they were watching the wrong Nacho on youtube when Gonzales was signed.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...