Joelinton

wykikitoon

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

😂 That never happened like

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Urban legend :lol:

Is this similar to the mirror claiming Newcastle fans new nickname for Andy Cole was 'Blackie Millburn' back in the 90s?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Is this similar to the mirror claiming Newcastle fans new nickname for Andy Cole was 'Blackie Millburn' back in the 90s?

Good job we never signed a black striker called McDonald back then or the same paper could've claimed we called him 'Superblack'. :read:

49 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Good job we never signed a black striker called McDonald back then or the same paper could've claimed we called him 'Superblack'. :read:

the less said about what we used to call john "digger" barnes the better 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

There's not even a hint that he can play football. Stealing a living.

He's out of his level.

Makes you think there's something badly wrong with the (alleged) fee paid. There's a rabbit away somewhere. 

On 02/01/2020 at 08:23, Kitman said:

The articles posted by J69 reminds me of john dahl tomasson, someone who we all thought was a dog shit striker until he moved to a club that actually understood where and how to play him. Im not saying he will have as successful a career as JDT but surely Joelinton can’t be this bad.

Tomasson was tried as a lone striker,alongside the main striker,behind the main striker and in mid-field and was like a little boy lost in every position.

6 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

or dalglish's kid ffs :lol:

he fucking decimated that squad didn't he 

dalglish, souness, pardew, allardyce, it remains to be seen how far bruce can move up the ladder, put the potential is high.

i do know that dalglish destroyed the finest team i've seen in my nufc supporting lifetime and i hate cunt with a passion for it. i can still picture the cunt being interviewed towards the end of his first full season when we were still in danger of being relegated  and the arrogance of the dour cunt defied belief.

nearly came to blows several times over the years with red scousers, and while i respect their love for him it would never, ever stop me from venting my revulsion.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Dalglish was a horrific manager for us. And with Liverpool the second time around. It took until Robson for us to recover from him.

aye, to take a team from title challengers to relegation candidates in the space of 12 months whilst displaying unbelievable arrogance was truly mind-boggling.

anyway....

apologies for derailing the joelinton thread, he deserves so much more than being tucked away in a rochdale match thread!

Edited by thebrokendoll

• 2 weeks later...