Joelinton

wykikitoon

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Learn fuckin what you pair of jumped up fuckin scrotes?  :lol:

I take no lessons from those so clearly lacking in their own command of both the descriptive power of the  English language and their ability to comprehend the basic tenets and customs of the national game that they have to resort to a  raft of stats to prove moot and irrelevant points and to invent a new fuckin language to describe it  :huff:

tenor.gif

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, The Fish said:

Listen up wino,  I can be accused of many things, being a Silent Bob is not one of them. I have a better understanding of the modern game than some pissed up Cricket Fan from the antipodes. Just because I have the wherewithall to use terms that have come to prominence after your last day of sobriety in 1996, doesn't mean you have any grounds to claim any kind of superiority. It just means my understanding of the game uses a broader vocabulary than yours.

I act like a know it all, because I'm a know it all. With or without stats.

Mind, here's a stat for you, your blood alcohol level is around 47%, 6 days out of 7, which gives you this drastically inflated sense of self confidence.

Now, go dry out.

Listen you flat living embryo. Your chin quivers whenever somebody questions you. And your responses are meaningless and boring and people don't care .

Do you have a pod cast? 

Is Holly your number one fan?

Brunos been called up for brazils fixtures at the end of this month. Looking at the rest of the midfield I think joelinton has every right to feel like he's missed out.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Brunos been called up for brazils fixtures at the end of this month. Looking at the rest of the midfield I think joelinton has every right to feel like he's missed out.

I can’t believe he missed the cut. Who’s manager of Brazil these days? Essembee?

• Haha 1

Aye shame for him. I’m sure like most international managers he selects based off players with the bigger name, and players he knows/like or have been in the squad. Too much work keeping track of how all the possible players he could select are doing, just keep picking Fred. 

On 11/03/2022 at 05:46, The Fish said:

I act like a know it all, because I'm a know it all. With or without stats.

Mind, here's a stat for you, your blood alcohol level is around 47%, 6 days out of 7, which gives you this drastically inflated sense of self confidence.

7Dsu.gif

On 11/03/2022 at 20:45, Ken said:

Listen you flat living embryo. Your chin quivers whenever somebody questions you. And your responses are meaningless and boring and people don't care .

Do you have a pod cast? 

Is Holly your number one fan?

flat living embryo? Did that make sense before it was forced through the bathtub of gin, wine, hooch and regret that is your 'mind'.

I do have a podcast. Bringing up my wife's name is an odd choice, but I'll put it down to yet another night with one hand wrapped round a 'tinny' and the other desperately trying to coax a reaction from your atrophied cock.

Fuck's sake, will you two get a room - i.e. take it to PMs? 

The 'cock-off' between you is fucking tedious and destroying this thread.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Craig said:

Fuck's sake, will you two get a room - i.e. take it to PMs? 

The 'cock-off' between you is fucking tedious and destroying this thread.

Gobble on me plums Craig.

He gets personal like that, I'm entitled to have a pop back.

I'll pass, thanks all the same. But the pair of you are being fucking pathetic with it back and forth.

Take it to PMs, man.

angry girl fight GIF

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Craig said:

I'll pass, thanks all the same. But the pair of you are being fucking pathetic with it back and forth.

Take it to PMs, man.

angry girl fight GIF

I'll not point out the tit-for-tat you're having with CT in another thread. Because I'm the better man.

On 14/03/2022 at 21:05, The Fish said:

flat living embryo? Did that make sense before it was forced through the bathtub of gin, wine, hooch and regret that is your 'mind'.

I do have a podcast. Bringing up my wife's name is an odd choice, but I'll put it down to yet another night with one hand wrapped round a 'tinny' and the other desperately trying to coax a reaction from your atrophied cock.

:lol:

5 hours ago, Alex said:

Understandable, Fish never mentions his lass

The bloke obviously thinks he's important and he thinks people are out to get him :lol:

• Haha 1

On 18/03/2022 at 22:24, Ken said:

The bloke obviously thinks he's important and he thinks people are out to get him :lol:

You were literally having a pop and mentioned my wife's name. 

No idea why you're linking Wraith's Holly, but I guess to truly understand what in the fuck you're blethering on about I'd also have to be shitfaced on cheap wine.

• Haha 2