Jump to content

Joelinton


wykikitoon
 Share

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I hear you there Sister. And let me tell you, they never change


:lol:

it's fucking hilarious winding her up:

Me: "I bet you can't end a convo without having to have the last word?"
Her: "Yes I can"
Me: "Just proved you can't"
Her: "No I didn't"

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Craig said:

 

What did?

 

You claiming you are definitely in the "agree to disagree and walk away" camp.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

 

I do say that tbf.

Like your dream weekend in Phuket, someone's got you pegged.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Like your dream weekend in Phuket, someone's got you pegged.

 

Not to statistically disect your joke but you've created a chance for a lady boy related laugh by introducing Phuket, but then you revealed that you've actually completely blown the joke because your intended target all along was a double entendre word play on the word pegged in which a strap on would be penetrating the anus of our very own Rayvin, but alas why would a lady boy require a strap on!? This is fun isn't it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, OTF said:

 

Not to statistically disect your joke but you've created a chance for a lady boy related laugh by introducing Phuket, but then you revealed that you've actually completely blown the joke because your intended target all along was a double entendre word play on the word pegged in which a strap on would be penetrating the anus of our very own Rayvin, but alas why would a lady boy require a strap on!? This is fun isn't it!

I chose Phuket because your boy Rayvin is an anime fan and from that I took a preference for ladies from the far east, Thailand is a renowned destination for sex-holidays, not just ladyboys.

 

In short, there's nowt wrong with my joke, so stfu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, OTF said:

 

Not to statistically disect your joke but you've created a chance for a lady boy related laugh by introducing Phuket, but then you revealed that you've actually completely blown the joke because your intended target all along was a double entendre word play on the word pegged in which a strap on would be penetrating the anus of our very own Rayvin, but alas why would a lady boy require a strap on!? This is fun isn't it!

 

just an average friday night at chezgiven's

 

post-champagne enema 

 

lucky twat

Edited by Dr Gloom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am impressed by the detailed knowledge of my proclivities Dave :lol: 

 

Mind you, a bit wide of the mark on anime, at least these days. I only doomscroll at this point in my life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

 

You claiming you are definitely in the "agree to disagree and walk away" camp.

 

Well of course I am. You're welcome to your opinion, it's your reality, Dave. Unlike you, I'm not telling you you're wrong, I'm just saying I disagree you. There's a distinct difference.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Craig said:

 

Well of course I am. You're welcome to your opinion, it's your reality, Dave. Unlike you, I'm not telling you you're wrong, I'm just saying I disagree you. There's a distinct difference.

 

:lol:

 

You just wouldn't let it lie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pretty sure Rayvin is on record as saying that no flesh penis is either big or hard enough for him when it comes to pegging, which is why let Dave get away with Thailand as the location for his rod-based humour. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Pretty sure Rayvin is on record as saying that no flesh penis is either big or hard enough for him when it comes to pegging, which is why let Dave get away with Thailand as the location for his rod-based humour. 

 

I mean I only said that to avoid hurting your feelings.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Craig said:


:lol:

it's fucking hilarious winding her up:

Me: "I bet you can't end a convo without having to have the last word?"
Her: "Yes I can"
Me: "Just proved you can't"
Her: "No I didn't"

 

:lol: 

 

I have a thirteen year old girl. Same same over here. I was a complete shit though as a kid though so I can't be too critical. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

 

And you're still not getting the idea of pegging.


:lol: What about if big Joe wears a skirt and a strap on?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.