Allan Saint-Maximin

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

So did Clarko get jettisoned or did he just get the message?  I was hoping Ant would pull out the old  "Facebook hack" ploy, post pics of his missus & kids/sad lonely existence etc etc for us to enjoy... 

Nope, I’d expect he’ll be back when he wakes up later this afternoon for another round of pointless pedantry. 
Tonight, we will discus why Krafth is better than Beckenbauer, as the stats show. 

Also “pics of his missus & kids” … As if :lol:

• Haha 5

I’ve got The Crystals - Da Doo Ron Ron playing in my head now but with the chorus as Da dugong gong gong, da dugong gong instead. Just thought I’d share that 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’ve got The Crystals - Da Doo Ron Ron playing in my head how but with the chorus as Da dugong gong gong, da dugong gong instead. Just thought I’d share that 

Olivia Neutron Bomb and ELO- Xanadu, except it’s Manatee. 

Thank me later :lol:

• Haha 2

On 25/11/2021 at 10:24, PaddockLad said:

So did Clarko get jettisoned or did he just get the message?  I was hoping Ant would pull out the old  "Facebook hack" ploy, post pics of his missus & kids/sad lonely existence etc etc for us to enjoy... 

Hey man this forum isn’t my life, like it is yours and the twelve other morons who use it, I thought I’d be able to come on here and chat/debate football but it’s just group of 50 year old losers who have nothing better to do with their life other than to sit on this forum and post “memes” that no one else finds funny. I just don’t get it… And anyone new who joins is subjected to “harassment”, like the kind of stuff you mention in your post, by moderators no less (do you not have any power at home big guy? So you like to come on here and pretend like you have some authority or something?), until they get bored and bounce, leaving the same group of idiots high-fiving each other like they’ve accomplished something. So hey, have fun in your little echo chamber fellas.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Jaysus... 1

4 hours ago, MrLogic said:

Hey man this forum isn’t my life, like it is yours and the twelve other morons who use it, I thought I’d be able to come on here and chat/debate football but it’s just group of 50 year old losers who have nothing better to do with their life other than to sit on this forum and post “memes” that no one else finds funny. I just don’t get it… And anyone new who joins is subjected to “harassment”, like the kind of stuff you mention in your post, by moderators no less (do you not have any power at home big guy? So you like to come on here and pretend like you have some authority or something?), until they get bored and bounce, leaving the same group of idiots high-fiving each other like they’ve accomplished something. So hey, have fun in your little echo chamber fellas.

fellas ... fellas ... fellas

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, MrLogic said:

E9049FD7-C8DB-4C73-9AF4-5AF324DF03C2.gif

• Haha 9

5 hours ago, MrLogic said:

You didn’t want to debate anything, you just called everyone wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Sneaking on in the middle of the night when there's only mild mannered colonials , dopey insomniacs & piss heads (YES THATS YOU @Rayvin :lol:)on here... ..even if the miscreant is in another timezone himself, its the mark of an utter fuckin coward....

I'm not sleeping well at the moment so I figured I'd log in to treat myself to some of Clarko's greatest hits to try and send me off :dunno:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Sneaking on in the middle of the night when there's only mild mannered colonials , dopey insomniacs & piss heads (YES THATS YOU @Rayvin :lol:)on here... ..even if the miscreant is in another timezone himself, its the mark of an utter fuckin coward....

Mild mannered colonials :lol: 

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Clarko followed WUM pattern II to the absolute letter with this send off. :lol:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, MrLogic said:

Maybe this just isn’t the forum you’re looking for? We might look like an echo chamber but we are a more diverse bunch than you think and we’re generally pretty tolerant of newbies as long as they can take some shit as well as talking it.

If you genuinely want to fit in here, you can’t take anything too seriously - your brand of humourless, point-scoring statistics was never going to go down well.

Feel free to try again and you will honestly be given another chance - ffs, we have welcomed CT back on multiple occasions after numerous flounces - just be prepared for plenty of piss-taking or you’re doomed to disappointment. 

• Haha 4

Insomnia...

"Sadly, this just smacks of a desperate attempt to engineer a move away from Newcastle United." 

"OK, I got a little tongue-tied, but if I had a pound for every time I've mis-pronounced a player's name down the years, then I'd be a very wealthy man indeed."

gettyimages-181439584-612x612.jpg