Allan Saint-Maximin

Anorthernsoul

It could be that he's been starting on the left, because our leftback is better defensively than the one on the other flank? (In Trippier's absence)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

This is what ASM thinks he does every game

Verging on unhealthy this wyki

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

whose take is that?

I often read stuff like that on twitter and have no clue where all these source tweets come from…. Someone in a WhatsApp group started babbling on about Almiron’s release clause last week…that led to the traditional internet assessment of the player (either shit or world class, Miggy is apparently the former) which led to me basically suggesting  that he should shut the fuck up and wait and see what happens and stop reporting the most inane bullshit rumours from wankers in their mum’s spare bedrooms. 

No one has spoken to me for a week now, think I’ve been removed :cuppa:

• Haha 2

The transfer window is not the time to be ignoring inane bullshit rumours. You've got to drink them in but don't let it affect you. Like you're in the Gazza Dentist Chair but downing non-alcoholic beer. 

It's the clowns that get spazzed out of their head on rumours that are the problem. 

57 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The transfer window is not the time to be ignoring inane bullshit rumours. You've got to drink them in but don't let it affect you. Like you're in the Gazza Dentist Chair but downing non-alcoholic beer. 

It's the clowns that get spazzed out of their head on rumours that are the problem. 

Bollocks man let’s just see what happens eh?  /thread  

8 hours ago, Gemmill said:

https://bishops.co/

Where I go when I get a hot towel shave.

• 1 month later...