Allan Saint-Maximin

Anorthernsoul

I wouldn’t mind ASM going if it means we get Diaby and Paqueta in.

I still think he can potentially end up being a top player, but the penny has to drop at some stage. I’m interested to see if Howe can get him doing the basics right this season but it may be that’s he’s already seen enough and is prepared to let him go if it gives us the financial firepower to make a couple of statement signings at the end of the window. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Craig said:

I dunno about anyone else but I'm looking forward to the times when we won't appear on The Other14's tweets.

Who do you fancy will replace us on there?

I would have said Arsenal if all of this were happening last summer but it seems they might have turned a corner at last - which is good because I think we might be something of a bogey team for them, especially at SJP. They can't handle the noise IMO.

Has to be Man United. Long overdue as well.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Fucking yards?? Have a word you old twats.

Ok, we need someone dangerous in the 16.4592 metre box. Or someone who can ping in a 22.86 metre-er

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Who do you fancy will replace us on there?

Don't be silly fish. The number has always been fluid depending on the current circumstances. It'll just end up changing to a top/big 7. 'top' would be favourite for a bit till they accept us then 'big' if we start winning trophies rather than be a CL qualifying team only.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Absolutely. He's passing so much more. There's less sitting down and throwing his arms in the air like a spoiled child.  He did moan at wood though at the end 😂

Everyone on here has done that, so can't really blame him :smile:

• Like 1

Credit where it’s due: he was bloody brilliant yesterday. If he can play like that more often - it doesn’t even need to be every game

- he will shut us all up for good. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

He did moan at wood though at the end 😂

52 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Everyone on here has done that, so can't really blame him :smile:

I don't know about you guys (sorry HMHM) but I only tend to moan once I've got wood!

• Haha 2