Allan Saint-Maximin

Anorthernsoul

18 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I have no idea what Gordon is supposed to do. He runs around a lot and likes to get stuck in but I've seen very little positive play from him while with us or Everton.

He's made good runs, linked up well with the left sided CM and fullbacks. Had a few goal opportunities and has been unlucky to only score once. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Who was Aries again? :lol: 

A Norwegian white male fascist pretending to be a Norwegian female Muslim fascist 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

You can guarantee where there's conversation about AG, LTA is never far away with his faint praise of his talents. 

• Haha 3

We'll be seeing a lot more of Gordon next season obviously with a full pre-season under Howe and no doubt an exact idea of what his role in the team is supposed to be. This season it was nothing more than integration and utility sub appearances. 

I expect Howe to play to his strenghts, be direct, take on people with his pace and create space for the central forward. And if the current coaching setup has gotten Miggy, Joe, Willock and even Murhpy to add some end product to their games I don't see why they couldnt work with Gordon on that aspect too. Too early too judge. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

We'll be seeing a lot more of Gordon next season obviously with a full pre-season under Howe and no doubt an exact idea of what his role in the team is supposed to be. This season it was nothing more than integration and utility sub appearances. 

I expect Howe to play to his strenghts, be direct, take on people with his pace and create space for the central forward. And if the current coaching setup has gotten Miggy, Joe, Willock and even Murhpy to add some end product to their games I don't see why they couldnt work with Gordon on that aspect too. Too early too judge. 

He scored four times as many goals as ASM this season 

• 2 weeks later...

Of course that chart is very debatable in terms of what you deem most important for your team and how you play. And when you have Foden and Bernardo Silva in the bottom left quadrant it illustrates how important end product and the eye test are in comparison to all the other metrics.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Of course that chart is very debatable in terms of what you deem most important for your team and how you play. And when you have Foden and Bernardo Silva in the bottom left quadrant it illustrates how important end product and the eye test are in comparison to all the other metrics.  

Guardiola teams tend to make 50 sideways passes for every 1 that goes forward so makes sense.

the HC on the other hand

Ignoring Fiona Gubelmann GIF by VH1s Daytime Divas

no excuse for him

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

'Likely'

:lol:
It’s pretty much bullshit that chart mind. 

ASM ( in  two weeks of the season he’s fit),comes on in the last 15 mins, touches the ball three times, crossing it each time… fucking superstar. 

Foden plays a full 90 for 38 games, getting touches every two minutes … “Less efficient” 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
It’s pretty much bullshit that chart mind. 

ASM ( in  two weeks of the season he’s fit),comes on in the last 15 mins, touches the ball three times, crossing it each time… fucking superstar. 

Foden plays a full 90 for 38 games, getting touches every two minutes … “Less efficient” 

Funny-Cat-GIF-STOP-hooman-That-s-enough-

Talking rubbish, stop typing.

• Haha 6