Allan Saint-Maximin

Anorthernsoul

I sometimes don't like the way we carry on with new people on here - not everyone needs to go through an initiation, and we'd have more posters if they didn't.

But Clarko can fuck right off. I nearly caught a coma reading his posts, and he deserved every bit of shit got that he got. 

• Haha 3

What a precious little cunt. 

We say there are flaws in ASM's game and this prick tells us all we're dead wrong and he's NOT absolute shite. Like that was anything like what we were saying. 

He can fucking do one. There've been plenty of people come on here and been welcomed. Blastronaut sticks in my mind. Just turned up one day, was funny and not a bellend and is now part of the furniture. If this shitbag thinks there won't be a bad reaction to someone that by turning up, telling everyone they're wrong and shitting his bad attitude all over the gaff? Well, then he's a muggy cunt.

Edited by The Fish
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, The Fish said:

What a precious little cunt. 

We say there are flaws in ASM's game and this prick tells us all we're dead wrong and he's NOT absolute shite. Like that was anything like what we were saying. 

He can fucking do one. There've been plenty of people come on here and been welcomed. Blastronaut sticks in my mind. Just turned up one day, was funny and not a bellend and is now part of the furniture. If this shitbag thinks there won't be a bad reaction to someone that by turning up, telling everyone they're wrong and shitting his bad attitude all over the gaff? Well, then he's a muggy cunt.

Don't disagree with any of that. :good:

(Notes he waits till he's fucked off to say it).

:whistling:

;)

• Haha 3

Well he would have crashed the server with statistically spurious claims to show how, in fact, he was a brilliant lad and not at all a tedious arsehole.

So, really, you should be thanking me for keeping my powder dry.

yakunt

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

Who for?! :lol:

He probably does need a break tbh but the tweets right, hes far and away our best out ball and takes the ball further up the pitch than absolutely anyone else.

Frankly if his decision making when it comes to making a pass was better, he'd already be playing for someone better than us.

• Like 4

Last night he was pretty much our only player who Liverpool looked worried about and was capable of causing them problems. He has always preferred dribbling to lifting his head and picking a pass. I’m not sure he’s capable of doing the latter.

I wonder if he had faith in his teammates to do anything, he'd be more willing to pass. e.g. that 4 man break, where all he had to do was slide the ball left to Fraser (I think), if it was Wilson, I'd have fancied him to square it. 

If he can get used to the more fluid attacking unit he could be great. The goal we scored against Spurs was because he drew 2 players, Manquillo had a free overlap and put in a great ball for Wilson. That is eminently repeatable. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

I wonder if he had faith in his teammates to do anything, he'd be more willing to pass. e.g. that 4 man break, where all he had to do was slide the ball left to Fraser (I think), if it was Wilson, I'd have fancied him to square it. 

If he can get used to the more fluid attacking unit he could be great. The goal we scored against Spurs was because he drew 2 players, Manquillo had a free overlap and put in a great ball for Wilson. That is eminently repeatable. 

This is the kind of shit you used to say about Robert. "It's not his fault, it's his teammates! You leave my maverick alone!" 

Dave, when are you gonna lose this romantic view of the game. You must be 40 now. This has to stop. 

• Haha 6

Bit harsh on him I reckon. 

He's had months of Steve Bruce "coaching" having him play as the man to change the game and have all the forward responsibility to himself (In Wilsons injury absences).

It's going to take a while for the new mentality to kick in - hopefully Howe et al will give him the same focus they've clearly given Shelvey and Joelinton ; and bring his game on. 

He's got too much talent to replace with anyone else in the squad imo, unless he's playing absolute stinkers. 

13 minutes ago, scoobos said:

Bit harsh on him I reckon. 

He's had months of Steve Bruce "coaching" having him play as the man to change the game and have all the forward responsibility to himself (In Wilsons injury absences).

It's going to take a while for the new mentality to kick in - hopefully Howe et al will give him the same focus they've clearly given Shelvey and Joelinton ; and bring his game on. 

He's got too much talent to replace with anyone else in the squad imo, unless he's playing absolute stinkers. 

Joe and Shelvey must be Stephen Hawkin compared to him then as they've stepped up almost straight away.

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This is the kind of shit you used to say about Robert. "It's not his fault, it's his teammates! You leave my maverick alone!" 

Dave, when are you gonna lose this romantic view of the game. You must be 40 now. This has to stop. 

I will defend the creative mavericks.

I will get excited about Comic Book movies.

I will laugh at farts.

I will never give up my inner child.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Do we need Souness to sort him out?

25 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We need some proper players. 

Well, Bowyer's retired from playing, Michael Tonge too... so I'm afraid you'll have to make-do with the namby-pamby dandies we have.

• 4 weeks later...

I've honestly had it with him. His attacks fizzle out so frequently and consistently that it isn't even that frustrating anymore because his complete lack of end product is utterly expected every time he gets on the ball. Whenever he has possession it's essentially a right off for that attacking move because he's gonna do ten stepovers, then lose it mid-dribble, or twenty stepovers then pass it directly to the opposition, or thirty stepovers and shoot it at the corner flag.

• 1 month later...