Allan Saint-Maximin

Anorthernsoul

You should all be getting excited cos I'm gonna CONSUME the fbref website into Power BI and start pumping out some wonderful insights.

Dave, if you want to join forces on a shared data model to SMOKE these uneducated fools, slide into my DMs and let's make this happen.

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You should all be getting excited cos I'm gonna CONSUME the fbref website into Power BI and start pumping out some wonderful insights.

Dave, if you want to join forces on a shared data model to SMOKE these uneducated fools, slide into my DMs and let's make this happen.

nerd yes GIF

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Scraping from FBREF should be straight forward. ChatGPT is a little bitch and won't code it for you because it's "illegal" and "unethical". What a fucking dweeb.

Been trying doing it from transfermarkt, but I've kept running into problems, probably because it's German. (Wanted to track league performance Vs wage)

On 03/04/2023 at 22:50, MMXXVIII said:

Dead psychological you like. I want to lift the turf in your back garden. Don't worry I'm not a grass.

Not really, just expressing an opinion poorly. 

you don’t want to go anywhere near my back garden. It needs napalming. 

Goal creating actions per 90.  Look who turns up in the top 10 alongside half of Man City's squad (who basically just have to bundle the ball anywhere near Haaland to appear in the top 10):

image.png.d5352361103f32363a5b4a57451cd41e.png

He takes up the same spot if you sort by Shot Creating Actions per 90 too. 

• Like 2

Out for 6-8 weeks apparently.

Such a shame because he was looking really dangerous and developing his game really well.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I reckon that’s him gone tbh 

Putting aside his suitability for an Eddie Howe side his injury record is poor. He's missed eight league games so far this season, 20/21 he missed 12, 19/20 he missed 11. 

Even the best players are no use if they're not available.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Such a shame because he was looking really dangerous and developing his game really well.

damn shame. He was looking much improved. 

Luckily, we seem to have plenty of options in the wide areas now. Could present opportunities for Gordon and Anderson. I wonder who will step up

34 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

He'll be back sooner than that 

I’ve seen reports of a “grade 2” hamstring injury and 6-8 weeks out. If that footage is new then those reports are surely wrong?

20 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Putting aside his suitability for an Eddie Howe side his injury record is poor. He's missed eight league games so far this season, 20/21 he missed 12, 19/20 he missed 11. 

Plus seemingly being a player who takes a game or 3 to get up to speed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Frustratingly he was beginning to show a greater level of suitability. Making better decisions at the business end, doing more work on the defensive sides of things. 2 assists in the last two games as well. 

Be interesting to see how we line up without Almiron and ASM in the next game (or more). Big opportunity for Anderson as surely he'll get more time? Murphy and Gordon likely to start, aren't they?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Frustratingly he was beginning to show a greater level of suitability. Making better decisions at the business end, doing more work on the defensive sides of things. 2 assists in the last two games as well. 

Be interesting to see how we line up without Almiron and ASM in the next game (or more). Big opportunity for Anderson as surely he'll get more time? Murphy and Gordon likely to start, aren't they?

Got a few options with Joelinton another possibility if Willock/Longstaff/Bruno are the midfield three. The other thing is we were a much better side with Wilson and Isak playing together in the second half v Brentford. 

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Bollocks😧......will be a big miss in the run in

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Got a few options with Joelinton another possibility if Willock/Longstaff/Bruno are the midfield three. The other thing is we were a much better side with Wilson and Isak playing together in the second half v Brentford. 

Yeah I'd like to see them get a chance together, especially as Emery is likely to have them sitting deep in a LOW BLOCK which will need to be unpicked. Which is obviously much easier with two strikers occupying their CBs. If he goes with 1 up front, I'd prefer Isak as he's better able to beat a man.

• Like 1