Merkur - The best a man can get

Jusoda Kid

If you're like me, "a real man" you probably hate the pain in the arse they call "shaving".

It's a real chore imo and if it wasn't for wor lass I'd be sporting the look of the notorious dogger (Phil Mitchell) the majority of the time. Thats why I've decided to splash out on one of these bad boys after losing my old 'Butterfly' razor a while back.

http://www.mankind.co.uk/ProductDetails.as...AMEFROM=%20AFW1

Only need to go through puberty now, but no doubt wor lass will have the smoothest legs and armpits in Byker from now on - Bitch! :doubleact:

Is it worth the expense though? canny steap like

89498[/snapback]

Aye, There's cheaper versions available and the blades are only £4ish for 10 and lets face it, it's not like you won't get your moneys worth over the years considering the price of replacement blades for Mach 3's etc.

Lasse's take note, ideal Xmas, Birthday presents and it definitely beats a dodgy jumper.

Cheaper one:

http://www.mankind.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=22525

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Here's a topic, after years of browsing, that I can help with :o

I swear blind this made my blades last that much longer

B0009YKIXQ.01-A1JZL1L8ARSOYB._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

but this beauty, as advised by my now ex-lass, bless her, has surpassed all records. Not only does it provide a good veneer before shaving I don't bleed or spot like I used to...... :doubleact:

LOccitane-Shea-Butter-Milk-Shea-Soap-B000239QNM-M-A1E4EGUURY23BQ_.jpg

p.s. don't lash out on the blokes products, just buy the soap, lather up & shave, lasts for ages too. FACT

Looks a quality product.

I stopped wet-shaving, my neck used to come out in a rash. Invested in one of the Braun electrics with the base unit for cleaning and charging. One of the best things I've ever bought.

89530[/snapback]

There's nothing worse than having to have a quick shave before work/date/funeral & having to cover your face with tiny little pieces of bog roll, twatsville :doubleact:

I hate shaving with a passion. But then for work its expected that I do. I carry a electric one in tha car so I can shave if Im late (and look a total twat driving while shaving). But mostly I wet shave using my mach-3. Always, but always knock the top off a small mole that then bleeds for fecking hours just before I go out. Bog role face indeed.

I only shave twice a week, wor lass likes the rough feel around the top of her legs! :doubleact:

I use the Gillette turbo i think it is? The one where you press the button and it vibrates. It's a belta I reckon, blades are too pricey like.

Never use the leccy shavers cos they grate my face and leave it all dry.

Electric shavers give me Impatigo.

89622[/snapback]

You're supposed to clean them now and again you scruffy get :doubleact:

89642[/snapback]

I did, still got it. So I threw it away and bought another one...then got Impatigo again straight away. :o Haven't gone back to electric since.

89622[/snapback]

89642[/snapback]

I did, still got it. So I threw it away and bought another one...then got Impatigo again straight away. :suicide: Haven't gone back to electric since.

89654[/snapback]

Try showering in the morning, scruffbag. :o

89622[/snapback]

89642[/snapback]

I did, still got it. So I threw it away and bought another one...then got Impatigo again straight away. :suicide: Haven't gone back to electric since.

89654[/snapback]

Try showering in the morning, scruffbag. :o

89659[/snapback]

Showering or cleaning Impatigo makes it worse, as it spreads the infection. The poverty of Africa is your fault. FACT.

89622[/snapback]

89642[/snapback]

I did, still got it. So I threw it away and bought another one...then got Impatigo again straight away. :jihad: Haven't gone back to electric since.

89654[/snapback]

Try showering in the morning, scruffbag. :suicide:

89659[/snapback]

Showering or cleaning Impatigo makes it worse, as it spreads the infection. The poverty of Africa is your fault. FACT.

89661[/snapback]

Would never have got it if you'd showered in the morning tbh. F. A. C. T. :o

II. Causes:

While the bacteria causing impetigo may have been caught from someone else with impetigo or boils, impetigo usually begins out of the blue without any apparent source of infection.

Or if the subject hasn't had a shower in over 6 months.

:doubleact:

II. Causes:

While the bacteria causing impetigo may have been caught from someone else with impetigo or boils, impetigo usually begins out of the blue without any apparent source of infection.

Or if the subject hasn't had a shower in over 6 months.

:D

89697[/snapback]

;)

Bastids.