Tickets for sunday

Batman

Hi guys. Family of four 2 adults and 2 children aged 6 and 7 looking to attend our first match at st James on Sunday. Wondering where would be best for us to sit? Looked at tickets on the website and there seems to be alot of empty seats at the front where I thought most people would want to be. Is this due to a boycott or are they not good seats. First post go easy please 

3 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Must try harder.

I'm.getting that vibe😂. We live 7 hours away and kids are desperate to go and this game will be our only chance until next year surely this can be forgiven 😂

Go and watch it in the Strawberry. You'll get the noise if they score and you can stay smug in that you didn't line Ashley's pockets with any of your gold. Treat the kids afterwards.

Aye travel 7 hours with your wife and two kids to go and watch the game in a pub 100ft from where the kids really want to be, that'll go down brilliantly :lol:

Park near the Arena, then walk 10 minutes to the ground, or park in Jesmond/Sandeford ( just outside the city centre) and get a Metro to the ground. 

Parking by by the stadium is very limited.  

31 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I've always got a space under Aspers no bother whenever I took the car. Not that that matters to this mackem shite and his 12 fingered kids. 

Bit rough that I'm a Celtic fan actually but keep an eye on how Newcastle get on as have friends in the area and we holiday in Northumberland most years😂 having re read my post it does look a bit iffy right enough but question was genuine