Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

Reckon Norwich might get some joy against poorer sides or in games where they have most of the ball so expect us to line up like that next week. They’ll still go down because everyone else will just press them and stop them playing but still, we’ll be good for 4 points for them.

45 minutes ago, OTF said:

Quite obtrusive and splitting hairs on some, but nothing wrong technically.

The original remit was to correct clear and obvious errors.

Sterling being 1pixel offside in a 144p close up is bullshit. Particularly as we are trusting computer generated lines, from a wonky angle, at the exact millisecond the VAR operator decides the ball was played. Wind the video back 0.1seconds and hes onside

• Like 2

It’s wank tbh. I get it has growing pains so it may improve but personally I don’t like having any of these pauses which take a lot of the passion out of goals.

Totally understand people having different opinions on this but I’m more than happy to accept some human error to keep the game fluid, and allow for a little leeway so we don’t get the thickness of Raheem Sterlings shirt sleeve being the difference between a class goal counting or being ruled off. 

Saying all that the “but he was offside” crew on Twitter can do one, they know what people are saying when they take issue with this, it’s more so we should scrap it and accept some wrong decisions or the rules have to change to avoid something that creates literally no advantage whatsoever from being a problem, rather than anyone disagreeing that by the letter of the law he was off. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

It’s wank tbh. I get it has growing pains so it may improve but personally I don’t like having any of these pauses which take a lot of the passion out of goals.

Totally understand people having different opinions on this but I’m more than happy to accept some human error to keep the game fluid, and allow for a little leeway so we don’t get the thickness of Raheem Sterlings shirt sleeve being the difference between a class goal counting or being ruled off. 

Saying all that the “but he was offside” crew on Twitter can do one, they know what people are saying when they take issue with this, it’s more so we should scrap it and accept some wrong decisions or the rules have to change to avoid something that creates literally no advantage whatsoever from being a problem, rather than anyone disagreeing that by the letter of the law he was off. 

Liverpool and Man U make me totally want VAR

3 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

2 games in and I'm fucking sick of hearing about VAR already.

The madness is, these same cunts saying VAR will be talked about more than the players are the same cunts who moan about dodgy decisions from shite refs.  

You cant fucking win.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

No idea why Pochettino thought his side needed another Sissoko in Ndombele. He’s bought some shite, that bloke.

He’s already done more in 90 mins than Sissoko has in two seasons.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Great to see Sissoko being absolutely shite as per 

:lol: his shot that went for a throw-in is the most Sissoko thing I've seen. People claim he came good last year as well. I reckon Levy is making poch play him on principle after paying £30m for the lump of shit

I watched him at Wembley at the away match in February and he was absolutely wank :lol:

The sheer lack of talent is amazing. He must be on £100,000 a week!

19 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The original remit was to correct clear and obvious errors.

Sterling being 1pixel offside in a 144p close up is bullshit. Particularly as we are trusting computer generated lines, from a wonky angle, at the exact millisecond the VAR operator decides the ball was played. Wind the video back 0.1seconds and hes onside

I mean ... :lol:

17137146-7344893-image-a-3_1565468800891

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021