Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

18 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Poor fat Frank 

How long do you think Abramovich will give ol' Fat Frank?  How many more drubbings before he gets the hook?

This Harry Wilson lad is looking like a class player. Been causing City problems since he came in, first with a cross Otamendi misread and then a quality free kick. 

Hasn’t missed a beat stepping up to the PL level after his good season at Derby.

Think the introduction of VAR has been bungled. Offside should have been binary and obvious (I'm not having 3cms as "offside"), and this handball law is horseshit.

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

Think the introduction of VAR has been bungled. Offside should have been binary and obvious (I'm not having 3cms as "offside"), and this handball law is horseshit.

You won't be a fan of goal line technology then? The fewer decisions left to the officials means fewer decisions going the way of the top clubs,plus Man Utd.

6 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

You won't be a fan of goal line technology then? The fewer decisions left to the officials means fewer decisions going the way of the top clubs,plus Man Utd.

That’s literally the opposite of what he is saying

9 hours ago, The Fish said:

Offside should have been binary and obvious (I'm not having 3cms as "offside"),

That then opens it up to what is obvious and people still wouldn't be happy.

Whilst I get that "you're either offside or you're not", clearly it's not as binary a decision as whether the ball has crossed the goal line or not.

There's too many variables.

- Defender stepping up

- Striker moving forward

- Which fraction of a second counts as the ball being played

- What body parts count as being offside? It's impossible to differentiate the couple of inches between the chest/shoulder/arm from a side angle

It's ruining the game watching the crowd and players going mad celebrating for 60 seconds only to have the goal chalked off because the player was 3cm offside at the point the VAR ref decides to stop the video frame and then manually draws lines on the screen. 

We should go to a DRS type system with a margin of error. If the offside is within 13cm then they just go with the onfield decision/refs call. The offside rule was brought in to cut out goal hanging. Not to rule out goals for tiny infractions

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Sorry,I wasn't aware i could disagree.

Could fill a book with what you aren’t  aware of

Edited by strawb
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Strawb would have to use crayons to fill a book in.

You chat incessant shite, talk about professional athletes being cowards constantly and lie about a military career. I feel bad for your family you mouth breathing cunt

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, strawb said:

You chat incessant shite, talk about professional athletes being cowards constantly and lie about a military career. I feel bad for your family you mouth breathing cunt

Don't forget the constant fake injuries.

• Like 2

On 27/08/2019 at 20:58, strawb said:

😂😂😂 A bit upset,are we 😂😂😂 Thanks for making my night mate 👍👍👍🤗🤗🤗

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021