Other games 2019/2020/2021

TheGingerQuiff

Don’t understand the dislike of Klopp tbh. He is passionate and does gobover the top sometimes but normally is able to admit it straight away. His post match comments especially during his stint at Mainz but also his punditry in German television were the best and most honest I’ve ever seen.

And his teeth are the only thing you can spot from space apart from the Chinese wall...

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: Tbf a lot of my dislike of him is probably because he manages Liverpool.

I do understand. Probably not too dissimilar from my dislike of Bruce because he is managing us. Just in reverse tbh...

Edited by Isegrim
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

Don’t understand the dislike of Klopp tbh. He is passionate and does gobover the top sometimes but normally is able to admit it straight away. His post match comments especially during his stint at Mainz but also his punditry in German television were the best and most honest I’ve ever seen.

And his teeth are the only thing you can spot from space apart from the Chinese wall...

And he was very good in “extras”

3 hours ago, Isegrim said:

German defence force out in...force

:razz:

12 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I quite like Klopp.  He has a sense of humour and is pretty honest.

It was funny watching him go full retard yesterday.  Football is a fucking joke.  Do that in Rugby to any officials and you're fucked.

Rugby ffs. I've now seen three rugby matches in my life so am a bit of an expert on the sport and the way the referee deals with the players is a joke. They're like little school boys. I'd rather see a bit of passion from pissed off players than that public school bullshit.

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Rugby ffs. I've now seen three rugby matches in my life so am a bit of an expert on the sport and the way the referee deals with the players is a joke. They're like little school boys. I'd rather see a bit of passion from pissed off players than that public school bullshit.

:lol:

It's fuck all to do with public school.  Its having respect rather than been jumped up cunts.  Would you like to be continually shouted and abused it?

In my experience it's mostly middle income/lower middle class tossers (some of whom I consider to be my closest friends) who treat it as a social occasion and know next to fuck all about rugby... thet are also aware that muscle bound rugger buggers attract large numbers of semi posh women who are less likely to reject their clumsy advances if theyve got a prosecco induced wide on after salivating over Johnny Smithers-Smyth of Harlequins & England for a couple of hours

The actual players are quite often decent lads if you enjoy buggery and communal singing of offensive songs 👍

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Alex said:

Treating it as a social occasion and knowing very little about the game itself  describes most crowds at most sporting events tbh 

Only for those that didn't trudge through the 80s at SJP.

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Other games 2019/2020/2021